• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jas View Post
    Main event probably 10pm eastern , 3am UK
    Thanks a ton mate.

Comment

• Day of the fight, I know it sucks on paper but hey I'm too big of a Pac fan to not get excited for it on the day of.

At least it's on free tv and we don't gotta pay/stream, I mean this is an ATG we are seeing tonight. How long has it been since a fighter of Manny's caliber/stardom fought on free tv?

I voted for a KO because it would be awesome to see him stop someone again, but it might be more likely we see an Algeiri situation where it's a complete one sided a55 whooping with some KDs, but Manny let's it go the distance.

Hopefully he looks great tonight and it leads to a better opponent after this.

War Pac!!!

Comment

• I don't understand why manny need to look good to get a better fight next , he says a name and the fight happens , in any case war manny !! I hate teachers !!!!!!!

Comment

• so whats the bet boys.. manny k o rounds 1-6.. or 7-12

Comment

• Start time is 9 pm..... all the way towards 1 am

Comment

• Another boring fight. Pac needs to fight Thurman or Crawford after this fight

Comment

• I got a feeling that manny will fight Danny Garcia after this fight and I don't care about it. Thurman or Crawford would be more impressive

Comment

• War pacman!!

Comment

• Anyone know how to get this fight in Canada, besides streaming it ?

Doesn't look like we get ESPN.

Comment

• At the fight live getting hyped

Comment

Working...
                      X