Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua vs. Kubrat Pulev Set To Be Ordered, Says IBF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua vs. Kubrat Pulev Set To Be Ordered, Says IBF

Lindsey Tucker, the Championship Chairman of the International Boxing Federation, confirmed to BoxingScene.com that IBF heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (19-0, 19 KOs) and mandatory challenger Kubrat Pulev (25-1, 13 KOs) will be ordered to begin negotiations in the coming days.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is going to be the fall fight for Joshua I guess.

Comment

Kubrat Pulev ! 1981-2017

Comment

Damn what a lame fight. I thought ortiz was the mandatory?

Comment

Hopefully Joshua can make this defense and then deal with a WBA mandatory or the Klitschko rematch afterwards. If he has to vacate, we probably get Pulev vs Takam for the IBF title, which is actually a pretty good fight

Comment

Hearn did recently say that Joshua might have to give up one of the titles so hopefully he means this one and not the Ortiz mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
              Damn what a lame fight. I thought ortiz was the mandatory?
              Ortiz is the WBA mandatory. Much rather see that than Pulev!

Comment

NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THIS BUM FIGHT.... PEOPLE WANT JOSHUA VS ORTIZ THEN JOSHUA VS WILDER....

Comment

Well least it's better than fighting Spilka or Arreola. Isn't it wilder ?

Comment

Josh KO's Pulev as another commie Russian gets smashed

Let Freedom ring again as Joshua will KO the commie lug Pukev quickly. So great seeing these commies getting the Iron Hammer of freedom right on the kisser. The Hammer and Pickle is no more.

Comment

Working...
                    X