Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the eastern Euro phase coming to an end?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotto love Thailand names LOL

Knockout CP Freshmart
    15-0 (7 KOs)
    June 29, 2016
    WBA Minimumweight champ

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      gays? looks like a screenshot from a gay **** in your avatar
      its actually one of the greatest music producers to ever live, devante swing from jodeci.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        its actually one of the greatest music producers to ever live, devante swing from jodeci.
        you got him there my boy

he produced and wrote hits...many dont even know about.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          Put this ****** on ignore and enjoy life. He is a known basement dweller and GGG hater, a boxing troll, not a fan.
          coming from 6 toed troll, with no boxing acumen, I take it as a compliment

stay in your lane, lame.....barking up the wrong tree...cowards do side dissin'

im a troll to you because I say things you dont like and I support my opinion with facts.....get out your feelings....no fighter is past criticism...pull the tampon off fan boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Juicy J View Post
            Who deserved to win FOTY last year in your opinion?
            Terrance crawford unified 140...wbc/wbo...beat the #1 guy Postol, Lundy and John Molina

Andre ward......pulled off a huge comeback beating kov...i scored it 114-113....a draw...only time i had kov winning was when i gave him all the swing rounds.....also that win over barrera is looking better with each win he gets.

Lomachenko IMO had a better year...moved up won a title, and beat undefeated walters

frampy and LSC havent done much at 126 and both ducked rigondeaux imo.

Comment

Feels like bruthas vs Aryans in here.....

I don't think it's a phase because I don't see how they won't continue to produce quality fighters so to call it a "phase" is disrespectful and belittling.

Comment

It will either continue to grow or at least they will just become a mainstay in boxing at the top level.

It's different times now. In the past, there has always been good talent in the amateurs but a lot never turned pro. A lot of Eastern European fighters are now turning over into the pro game than ever before and getting established promoters and more recognition, so i expect we'll see a consistent stream of eastern European talent.

Not only that, people always had the stereotype that these guys were just big strong tough fighters but now a lot of skilled guys like Usyk and Loma are showing that very talented skilled boxers are coming out of there and more will follow.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  you got him there my boy

he produced and wrote hits...many dont even know about.
                  Yes indeed bro!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X