Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury on Joshua: I'm The Lineal Champ, I'd Beat Him With One Hand!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury on Joshua: I'm The Lineal Champ, I'd Beat Him With One Hand!

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, IBF, WBA and IBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua is eager for a rematch with Wladimir Klitschko following the pair's thrilling fight at Wembley on Saturday. Joshua defeated 41-year-old Klitshcko after 11 rounds in British boxing's biggest bout to extend his winning streak to 19 fights. Klitschko's record now stands at 64 wins to five losses.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol, I miss Tyson Fury so much, boxing is so much more interesting with him being active. Many of the posters here owe this man an apology, so many were hating on his legit win over Wlad, but Wlad proved that he is still a top notch heavyweight this past weekend.

Comment

Lol, Fury is so fat he probably can't even wank himself off

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, IBF, WBA and IBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua is eager for a rematch with Wladimir Klitschko following the pair's thrilling fight at Wembley on Saturday. Joshua defeated 41-year-old Klitshcko after 11 rounds in British boxing's biggest bout to extend his winning streak to 19 fights. Klitschko's record now stands at 64 wins to five losses.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        Fury can't even beat a drug test, forget about Joshua

Comment

Have you seen the latest Fury video? He gets out of breath talking, let along boxing

Still, a nice fight IF Fury can shed the weight and get in shape.

Comment

shut up you fat bastard drug addict!

Comment

Get Fury off the booze and ******* and lose 80lbs and fight Josh

Fury ducked out of the rematch with Wlad because of the ******* and booze and weight gains. If Fury ever gets back in shape then fight Joshua in a mega fight. I always wonder why these boxers ARE SO ****** TO PASS UP MANY MILLIONS AND NOT FIGHT? Granted most fighters are dumb and clueless but why not make as much cash as possible in their prime?? DUH?

Comment

Says, Mr. Irrelevant!!

Comment

Fury is nothing but an ugly troll attention seeker. fragile mind, boring ass fights, talk all that **** about everything, everyone then have a drug induced mental breakdown and blame everyone he **** talked for the mental health issues and now his right back to it.

Comment

I think all this Joshua hype is just the motivation fury has needed. Get that 70 pounds of **** burned off and let's have it. Biggest UK fight ever. Simple as that.

Comment

Working...
                    X