No announcement yet.

Can Fury outbox Joshua for 12 rounds?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
    Are we ever going to see Fury at his best anymore? Last time I saw him was like 380 pounds lol.
    fury to take on butterban for a tune up.

Comment

Stupid question, can Joshua even last 12 rounds?

He was a walking zombie for about 3 of the 11..

Comment

i was confident fury would beat him but after watching saturday night i think its going to be hard for him not to get clipped at some point, styles make fights and joshua coming forward throwing combinations is going to be much harder to deal with than klitschkos safety first approach. i'd sure as hell love to see that fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          i was confident fury would beat him but after watching saturday night i think its going to be hard for him not to get clipped at some point, styles make fights and joshua coming forward throwing combinations is going to be much harder to deal with than klitschkos safety first approach. i'd sure as hell love to see that fight though.
          That give Fury a lot more openings doe ,his not a puncher but its HW and good timing will get AJ droped.

Comment

If ( and that is a very unlikely if in my opinion) he gets into real good shape, he has a solid chance to do that. His style is really bewildering. It couls also be that he will never fight again, with Fury youŽll never know what to expect...

Comment

Working...
            X