No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: Joshua is Vulnerable, Let's See How He Develops

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    Come on, Lewis is legitimately top 10 ATG at HW, possibly even top 5. Yeah he suffered a couple of KO losses but it's the heavyweight division, if history tells us anything then it'll happen to Joshua at some. It almost happened on Saturday against a man who is well past his prime.

I don't really like to compare era's and fantasy fights usually and I don't know how much Joshua will improve or progress... but as it stands i don't even think Lewis v Joshua would have been competitive except for giving Joshua a punchers chance.

Also, Wlad's reign shouldn't be downplayed, no matter what you think of the HW scene at the time. If it was that easy for reign for a decade then why doesn't it happen more often? - In future when people talk about heavyweight greats, Wlad will be in the conversation, that's for sure. He already is.
    Lennox would have stopped Wlad also. Heck Wilder KO's Wlad. Ortiz also. Wlad has a KHan type of child's jaw.

Comment

Joshua vs Wilder should be next!

Comment

Originally posted by stevepeeve View Post
        Lennox would have stopped Wlad also. Heck Wilder KO's Wlad. Ortiz also. Wlad has a KHan type of child's jaw.
        Lewis, yes probably.

There's no way Ortiz or Wilder have anything more than a punchers chance against a prime Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          Lewis, yes probably.

There's no way Ortiz or Wilder have anything more than a punchers chance against a prime Wlad.
          A prime Wlad was never that good as Wlad lost some fights by stoppage in his prime. Wlad was fortunate to come along when the heavyweight division had little competition. Fury toyed with Wlad and Joshua KO's the weak jaw Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Joshua vs Wilder should be next!
            Wilder will talk Joshua but fight Joey kiwi Parker or Hughie Fury first. Wilder is more a clown who wants to fight in Alabammy all the time. Look for Wilder to never fight Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by stevepeeve View Post
              Wilder will talk Joshua but fight Joey kiwi Parker or Hughie Fury first. Wilder is more a clown who wants to fight in Alabammy all the time. Look for Wilder to never fight Joshua.
              Idk about that man!

Wilder has been under a serious series of unfortunate events that kept him from claiming a good scalp or 2 on his CV!

The PEDvetkin debacle and his arm/hand injuries is to blame honestly!

I don't see fear in Wilder, I remember folks were picking Stiverne to knock him out cold when they fought for Stiverne's championship belt!

The guy has supreme talent and that right hand is nuclear and he throws awkward punches with speed on it so you never know!

He can get outboxed but he'll ALWAYS have a punchers chance due to that right hand..unless you get him outta there first!

I think he really wants to fight Joshua but it's smart to go after Parker first so they both unify all belts by early next year!

Joshua vs Ortiz

Wilder vs Parker

Tyson Fury needs to get in line and if Wlad wants another go then I wouldn't mind him another go at Fury or Joshua!

Heavyweight boxing is back!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                Idk about that man!

Wilder has been under a serious series of unfortunate events that kept him from claiming a good scalp or 2 on his CV!

The PEDvetkin debacle and his arm/hand injuries is to blame honestly!

I don't see fear in Wilder, I remember folks were picking Stiverne to knock him out cold when they fought for Stiverne's championship belt!

The guy has supreme talent and that right hand is nuclear and he throws awkward punches with speed on it so you never know!

He can get outboxed but he'll ALWAYS have a punchers chance due to that right hand..unless you get him outta there first!

I think he really wants to fight Joshua but it's smart to go after Parker first so they both unify all belts by early next year!

Joshua vs Ortiz

Wilder vs Parker

Tyson Fury needs to get in line and if Wlad wants another go then I wouldn't mind him another go at Fury or Joshua!

Heavyweight boxing is back!!!
                Joshua vs Wilder in the USA would be huge. Imagine if Wilder wins how much it would do for USA boxing and Wilder personally?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Seriously? He was knocked down multiple times and stopped BEFORE FACING AJ. Why do you conveniently leave out that FACT? Is it because you are a biased fool?
                  you gonna be upset when wilder loses lol

Comment

Working...
                  X