Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Srs Question: Are Klitschkos Ashamed Of Their ***ish Ancestry?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Srs Question: Are Klitschkos Ashamed Of Their ***ish Ancestry?

Why do they never talk about it? I'm 100% srs and just curious.

Yeah they are, and it's because they live in Germany.

I know it's been 70 years but you never know....

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Yeah they are, and it's because they live in Germany.

I know it's been 70 years but you never know....

lmao. Germany is the world capital of cuckery now with a ******* female at the helm.

2ndly, Wlad lives in LA

Comment

They would have had more positive media attention in America if they talked about it. Teddy Atlas, Eric Raskin and Max Kellerman wouldn't have hated them.

Beckham made the covers of American ****zines, which would have been impossible without his ***ish heritage.
        Last edited by The Hammer; 04-30-2017, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Nothing to exactly be proud of is it? ***s/Zionist's are the reason for 99.9% of the worlds problems today.

Comment

[IMG]http://www.dailystormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Vitaly-Klitchko-***ish.jpg[/IMG]

Actually i never knew Beckham had a ***ish background. My grandparents are ***ish but my parents never raised us as ***s or any other religion.

Comment

I know I am

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Dayne View Post
                They would have had more positive media attention in America if they talked about it. Teddy Atlas, Eric Raskin and Max Kellerman wouldn't have hated them.

Beckham made the covers of American ****zines, which would have been impossible without his ***ish heritage.
                Yep, they thought they were hating on ordinary white guys. But I have a feeling now the Klitschkos are gone suddenly it'll be fashionable to like them. In fact, very soon, we'll be hearing about the golden age of Klitschko and how everyone nowadays is a bum

Comment

this forum is sick LMAO

Comment

I don't actually know much about it. What's the nature of their ***ish ancestry?

Comment

Working...
                    X