Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez With Vicious Stoppage of Canelo's Brother in Two

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
    ease up boxing website nazi. Aside from each other you probably couldn't name 2 guys either of these fixes fought without boxrec
    Boxing website Nazi hahahahahaha did a 9 year old come up with that for you? And I'm a true boxing fan, specially of Mexican fighters, I don't need boxrec to know shtt, you prolly do ,that's why you're even bringing it up, pretty sad..

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Lol "casual". This fight happened and nobody cared.
      Really nobody cared? ...the fight has 708 thousand view on YouTube , boxingscene has been talking about it for weeks now and this is a thread about the results, and your btchh arse is on the thread of this particular fight...wow and nobody cared, imagine if some people would have actually cared... Lol dumb mafaka

Comment

the ppv price for this was way out of my tax bracket.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
          Boxing website Nazi hahahahahaha did a 9 year old come up with that for you? And I'm a true boxing fan, specially of Mexican fighters, I don't need boxrec to know shtt, you prolly do ,that's why you're even bringing it up, pretty sad..
          you're not a true boxing fan, you're just a d*CK RIDER of Mexican boxers. You say you don't need boxrec rec but still didn't mention anybody else those 2 Mexican scrubs fought.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
            Really nobody cared? ...the fight has 708 thousand view on YouTube , boxingscene has been talking about it for weeks now and this is a thread about the results, and your btchh arse is on the thread of this particular fight...wow and nobody cared, imagine if some people would have actually cared... Lol dumb mafaka
            now we're counting YouTube views to prove popularity of a fight?? Lmaooo. You dumbass. Most people that clicked on that video probably thought they were clicking on a video about their brothers. Boxing scene literally posted 2 articles about this fight and all of a sudden you consider that non stop coverage? You must be 12 yrs old because no self respecting grown man could possibly be such a nut guzzler of other men.

Comment

you're not a true boxing fan, you're just a d*CK RIDER of Mexican boxers. You say you don't need boxrec rec but still didn't mention anybody else those 2 Mexican scrubs fought.
              Yep I didn't mention fighters they fought, and I'm still not gonna mention any, I don't give satisfactions, specially to idiotic dumb fcks...as long as I know I'm a true boxing fan , that's all that matters, and yes specially of Mexican fighters, proudly...stay sour my Fren hahahahhaha

Comment

now we're counting YouTube views to prove popularity of a fight?? Lmaooo. You dumbass. Most people that clicked on that video probably thought they were clicking on a video about their brothers. Boxing scene literally posted 2 articles about this fight and all of a sudden you consider that non stop coverage? You must be 12 yrs old because no self respecting grown man could possibly be such a nut guzzler of other men.
                Lmfao....hahahaha nut guzzler lol..those words you come up with...sad. And you say I'm 12 lol...-"Most people that clicked on that video probably thought they were clicking on a video about their brothers" hahahaha you don't even know what to come up with anymore just to try and sound logical, its hilarious....the title of the video read Omar Chavez vs Inocente Alvarez stupid idiot, only dumb fcks like you thought they were watching canelo and Chavez Jr fight,which has been promoted as a 5th of may fight weekend, not april ..and nobody said anything about non stop coverage, I said the website had talked about this fight twice, which is very different but I guess you stupid azs can't differentiate

Comment

Working...
                X