Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua On Board For Klitschko Rematch, Principality Stadium Eyed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua On Board For Klitschko Rematch, Principality Stadium Eyed

World heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua declared he was willing to give Wladimir Klitschko a rematch after his 11th-round win on Saturday, but the Ukrainian would not confirm he would box again. The Briton successfully defended his International Boxing Federation (IBF) world heavyweight title for the third time and claimed the vacant World Boxing Association (WBA) and International Boxing Organization belts against the former champion after an epic battle was settled by Joshua's 19th consecutive stoppage.
    [Click Here To Read More]

wlad should retire, AJ would take him out quicker in a rematch. even though wlad lost if this was to be his last performance he is leaving the sport on a high. he won in defeat so just leave it at that, he doesnt need the money.

Comment

I never was sure if Klitschko enjoyed boxing or had much passion for it, but after the fight was over I relayed how sour he was about losing during his interview with max. After knocking Joshua down, it must drive him nuts he didn't finish Joshua when he had the chance.

Comment

Why won't AJ be ready before October? He's a young lion! He doesn't need 6 months rest!

Comment

Wlad has a huge gash on his brow and joshua is banged up as well.... If the fight happens wont be before december.....

Comment

Based on his performance he deserves a rematch. In reality he should let it go. I cant imagine him doing much better. Joshua can improve the fatigue issue he had in the middle rounds.

Comment

Joshua vs Wilder is the way to go. They're the only two heavyweights that really count at the moment. Fury is done, Parker is a bore in spite of the many knockouts. Ortiz has looked lethargic of late, against mediocre opposition for good measure.

Oh, I forgot: David Haye could come back with a vengeance

Comment

What ever pan's out .Who wouldn't like to see a rematch .Although I think we've probably seen Wlad's best effort.AJ is the one that will improve from that.

Comment

I wouldn't complain about the rematch but I'd prefer if Wladmir retired on a high note. He showed his greatness yesterday. He has nothing left to prove.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Why won't AJ be ready before October? He's a young lion! He doesn't need 6 months rest!
                    That's what I was thinking, if he ain't back till October that means they only plan on him fighting twice this year compared to his usual 3..

Comment

Working...
                    X