Joshua called out Fury & Briggs tonight. No Wilder doe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua called out Fury & Briggs tonight. No Wilder doe

They know who your real is.

Sums up how relevant Beyonce is to the HW division. He can't get a drop on one of the most lucrative HW fights. Nobody wants his WBC mixtape.

Comment

It's a fight that definitely has to happen either last this year, or early next year.

I believe Ortiz has next. So they should look to make that fight between Ortiz and Joshua.

Comment

He did?? Lol, WTF...
        Fury, who is inactive 2 years and recovering from addiction and obesity. And Briggs, who was champ in the 1700's.

Comment

I was surprise he didn't call out Wilder.

Comment

While that fight does need to happen if both keep winning it is not happening next. It is like 1 year off so there is plenty of time for heat to build.

It will all work itself out anyway because there will be a huge amount of money in that fight, I don't think either guy is going to pass that up and I think both guys are really confident they can put a hurting on the other.

Comment

Luis Ortiz should be an easy fight to make... He still has a name and he looked absolutely awful/ limited against Malik Scott. Joshua would be catching him at the right time.

Comment

Because wilder is a joke and the only people who care about him are american black panther memebrs

Comment

Wilder fights Parker next and unifies with Joshua next year.

Comment

Lol. Another old man and Fury isn't even fighting again yet. All those 1-2s to the head messed him up it seems.

Comment

Working...
                    X