No announcement yet.

Joshua called out Fury & Briggs tonight. No Wilder doe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Parker had to scrape by fat ass Andy Ruiz. He's garbage bro. Some national hero you got
    I don't necessarily disagree with you, but Wilder has 'scraped by' even worse fighters

The only step up the guy has had, was Stiverne, who isn't much better than Arreola...

People wouldn't even be talking about him if it weren't for the belt he was handed over. He's largely irrelevant until he fights someone, like Joshua just has

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpin View Post
      The Wilder fight is the biggest fight he can make..
      I wish it was but it's not. The fact is that Joshua is now the A side in every fight, and will make big money from fighting pretty much anyone.

He makes bigger money fighting the likes of Bellew and Haye, unfortunately. Hell, even the likes of Povetkin has a huge following in Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Parker had to scrape by fat ass Andy Ruiz. He's garbage bro. Some national hero you got
        Well you can take that opinion, or you can take the opinion that Andy Ruiz is actually a very, very good boxer, which is what anyone who's sparred him will tell you.

Comment

Fury might be inactive but he can get ready for a mega money fight with Joshua, they both would make a killing with Fury playing the bad guy former champ, and Joshua the good public guy etc Wilder really needs to make that fight by beating someone like Parker. He needs to up the ante.

Comment

I never thought I'd say this but...Wilder and AJ is a 50/50 fight after what I saw last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              He called out Briggs on the HBO broadcast
              That's bizarre! Am sure that fight is definitely happening then. Why Briggs doe? He can take any gimme fight but not with Briggs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                That's bizarre! Am sure that fight is definitely happening then. Why Briggs doe? He can take any gimme fight but not with Briggs.
                Hearn will feed him Briggs because it is an easy fight and people will pay for it.

I can see the logic, I think Hearn knows that Joshua needs to build his resume up more before Fury or Wilder.

Comment

Wilder hasn't earned it, needs to prove himself against a top 200 HW first.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                    Hearn will feed him Briggs because it is an easy fight and people will pay for it.

I can see the logic, I think Hearn knows that Joshua needs to build his resume up more before Fury or Wilder.
                    They might be thinking about building his resume a bit, he has less than 20 fights so I don't blame them. But Briggs shouldn't be one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      They might be thinking about building his resume a bit, he has less than 20 fights so I don't blame them. But Briggs shouldn't be one of them.
                      Thing about Briggs is that Hearn can hype him, ducked by Haye, 2 time HW champ, never been stopped etc. It's set up perfectly for an easy, profitable defence.

Comment

Working...
                      X