Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So everybody gonna ignore Fury was on roids when he fought Wlad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're really going to be naive and think AJ and Wlad were/are clean? Don't care how many tests they pass, they aren't clean and Paulie needs to get on their case as well as Porter's case for his magical amount of endless stamina that he possesses!

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
      You're really going to be naive and think AJ and Wlad were/are clean? Don't care how many tests they pass, they aren't clean and Paulie needs to get on their case as well as Porter's case for his magical amount of endless stamina that he possesses!

Can I report a troll please.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Mosley got caught on paper dealing with a steroid seller. Show me where Floyd or Manny got caught dealing with a steriod dealer or a test either one failed. You opinion means nothing to me. You're insignificant. You don't matter. Show me facts or don't talk to me
        I can see you're as dumb as a rock only a fool believes Floyd wasn't roiding. I'm sure people today learned not do do what Mosley did. You're like the criminal who gets away with murder and yells out if you got nothing on me I didn't do it. I can see your are nothing but a punk

Comment

Luilun, prove that Floyd did roids or shut the **** up. Try using punctuation too

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            I can see you're as dumb as a rock only a fool believes Floyd wasn't roiding. I'm sure people today learned not do do what Mosley did. You're like the criminal who gets away with murder and yells out if you got nothing on me I didn't do it. I can see your are nothing but a punk
            the phrase ''innocent until PROVEN guilty'' means little to you !!!!

is it safe to say everyone BUT pac is/was on roids ?!?!?!?

what a stupid fnck

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              You have no facts except alternative facts. Leave me alone you clown. I hate clowns like you. Gossiping like a b*tch. Gossiping is a female trait

Comment

Working...
              X