Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad Klitschko is NOT an all-time great Heavyweight, period.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
    Who did Wlad ever beat?

Bellew starched his career defining W

Comment

I have him top 15 to 20. He is ahead of Tyson though.

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
        Eat a *** clown!
        Name one good guy Wlad beat that was his size. Just one.

That's what I thought clown. Now fck off.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post

Bellew starched his career defining W
          Pretty much.

Comment

You watched it happen so it's less mystical than (insert other ATG here).

You remember the handful of high profile fights other ATGs were in as though those nights were the entirety of their career -- not their Buster Mathis and Chuck Wepners

With time the magnitude of what he did will be accepted.

If you had just said that his style had become overly cautious so his moment in the spotlight wasn't as bright as it could have been when he was more of a KO fighter then I would agree.
            Last edited by ////; 04-29-2017, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Just answer one question- Who has Wlad really beaten in his "long" reign? Povetkin, who he "beat" in a disgusting wrestling match, and Haye, a cruiser, that's it. You guys really gonna put this clown's name with the likes of Ali and Holmes?

Leapai, Wach, Thompson, Chagaev, Chambers, Byrd, Austin, etc were all C-D level "challengers."

The man single-handedly ruined heavyweight boxing for a decade with his jab and grab, and clinching and leaning.

Look at what happened tonight when Wlad tried to lean on a guy his size- he got hit with a nasty uppercut and got his lights put out, just like the Sanders fight. And AJ was an 18-fight novice FFS.

Wlad is probably one of the worst unified heavyweight champions in boxing history, and was protected by his big brother through much of his career.
              You says that Chagaev is C-D level challenger so, are you serious? How do you evaluate Chagaev and Leapai at the same level? I dont like Klitschko's fighting style but he defeated many powerful fighters.

Do not try to find a reason to hate everybody, just show respect to sportsman!

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of Klitschko but you don't go that long without a defeat without being considered great. No matter which competition you had to face.

Comment

DUMBEST THREAD OTHE YEAR.

A 41 year old goes toe to toe with a primed out lion in Anthony Joshua and you have the dumb****ckc nerve to then say he's not an ATG and overrated? Get out of here, go back to your mothers, and stop following boxing.

SHAME ON YOU

Comment

Name one good guy Wlad beat that was his size. Just one.

That's what I thought clown. Now fck off.
                    Puev to name one who is 6'4, wach who is like 6'8...Jennings who is 6'3 but weighs just as much as wld...... YOU DUMB, b'c there have been several

Comment

I agree with TS.

Wlad is a HOF but not an ATG. He'd have a lot more losses if his bro wasn't around. Wlad is pretty overrated on these boards if you ask me. The grab and lean was his bread and butter and when he fought good fighters his size who he couldn't do that to, he lost and bad (Fury, Joshua).

What about Pulev and Wach who were his size? Those fighters were trash.

Also, the argument that he fought whoever was available is BS. His bro fought the more dangerous fighters so that he wouldn't have to.

Good, but not great fighter. Never fought anyone half as good as Fury and when he did, got clowned.

Comment

Working...
                      X