Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder on Joshua: Fight at The End of The Year - Winner Takes All!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder on Joshua: Fight at The End of The Year - Winner Takes All!

Wladimir Klitschko has failed in his bid to become a three-time world heavyweight boxing champion as he was stopped in the 11th round by Britain's Anthony Joshua, before a crowd of 90,000 at Wembley. The 41-year-old Klitschko was on the canvas in round five before sending Joshua to the mat for the first time in his career in round six.
    [Click Here To Read More]

All heavyweights are somewhat chinny but these two are extra chinny someone is going to sleep.

Comment

I said it last week. Wilder wants to fight in the UK against Joshua. I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted Parker there too.

He saw how crazy the atmosphere is and wants in on the money. It's just good business.

Comment

I hope the sanctioning bodies lets these fight happen. **** those bum "mandatory" fighters (excluding Ortiz, he's legit but needs to wait here).

Comment

Originally posted by williefroth
          Wilder and Hughie Fury is an even fight. Joshua knocks the ghetto and the hood out of toothpick cotton picker Wilder.
          Id love for you to say that comment about Wilder in front of Joshua. Im sure hed blast your head off

Comment

We saw vulnerabilities in Jousha

Wilder fancies it

Wilder has a great right hand, don't sleep on it

Comment

Make it happen, although end of the year limits it being in English Football Stadium since I am sure it is cold there in November and December.

I am sure that fight goes down in England also because that is where the money is, so if that is the case the fight is about in 1 year.

That give Joshua some time to fight in America once which helps grow the pie and give Wilder a chance to do some more work which will also grow the pie as long as he doesn't fumble the ball.

Comment

Brilliant fight. AJ will become so much better from this fight, he answered so many questions about his chin and stamina.

He is the best heavyweight in boxing. Fury is a boss and may even beat AJ but he needs to come back in good shape first.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
                  Id love for you to say that comment about Wilder in front of Joshua. Im sure hed blast your head off
                  I would say it to you and all your friends. Wilder is a dimwitted toothpick with a IQ of maybe 5. Joshua I think would agree dimwit Wilder is a dumb joke and toothpick stringbean willow nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by williefroth
                    Wilder and Hughie Fury is an even fight. Joshua knocks the ghetto and the hood out of toothpick cotton picker Wilder.
                    Ghetto, hood, cotton picker eh? No racist undertones here....
                    Wilder/ Joshua is an even fight after tonight...

Hughie is a coward too scared of getting a million dollar payday and a title shot-Wilder has shown no fear of traveling,while AJ has already expressed he has no desire to travel...

I would say Wilder deserves more credit than you are giving him and if Wlad's slow 1'2 almost cost AJ a loss tonight then Wilder would have no problem following through afterwards....Wilder has always shown killer instinct if anything else-he won't let AJ survive if he hurts him.

Comment

Working...
                    X