Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder on Joshua: Fight at The End of The Year - Winner Takes All!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder can only talk and talk and then end up fighting a bum #bumsqad

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Yea if the fight is Pulev tough to say, that should probably go down in England. That is part of why I also think next Spring because Joshua could get in two fights with one being in the US.

It will be interesting to see how they play it, if they put that fight on US PPV it will be interesting to see how they time the fight so they get the most out of both locations no matter if the fight is in the US or England because that fight will be big in both places.
      Mayweather-Pacquiao did well over 1m PPV buys on Sky Box Office, and Ricky Hatton made most of his own money (after an apparent $8m guarantee as his piece of the US pie) on Sky Box Office for Mayweather-Hatton (arguably clearing more than Mayweather did).

The times have been adjusted a bit over the years, but the event likely starts 5pm PT/8pm ET/1am London Time, with the main event likely starting 3am UK time. Not sure if things would work for US PPV were the show to be started before that, tbh.

Comment

Wilder should fight ortiz parker v pulev aj v fury haye v povektien but either way aj proved hes best heavy out there

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
          Mayweather-Pacquiao did well over 1m PPV buys on Sky Box Office, and Ricky Hatton made most of his own money (after an apparent $8m guarantee as his piece of the US pie) on Sky Box Office for Mayweather-Hatton (arguably clearing more than Mayweather did).

The times have been adjusted a bit over the years, but the event likely starts 5pm PT/8pm ET/1am London Time, with the main event likely starting 3am UK time. Not sure if things would work for US PPV were the show to be started before that, tbh.
          They could mess with the order and have Joshua go first or second if the fight is in the US, stack the rest of the card with solid fights to keep the crowd.

If in England 1 am would likely be the time they would shoot for.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            Why did you waste a comment trying to make yourself feel good and act holier than thou? Show me proof of something you've done to act like you're a good person. Don't be a self-righteous, sanctimonious hypocrite.
            Well, I'm not holy and I'm a sinner. But I'm not going to call a man a cotton picker because of where he live or his skin color. I would be a hypocrite if I called that person a Cracker/Red neck to solidify my point. That's for starters.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
              If you get knocked down even once in your career you're "chinny" to internet experts of everything in the world.
              Exactly! Most of these fools here on Boxing Scene have never been socked in the mouth before cause most of these fools always run from a real fight but yet they know so much about getting hit and who's chinny and who's not... **** all these cowards here who are calling AJ chinny. These punks don't know shet about boxing!
              Last edited by BigStomps; 04-29-2017, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                Wait until 2018. Joshua needs some time off after this war and has a mandatory with Pulev that he has to deal with. Have Wilder fight Stiverne in his mando in a couple months. Then in the fall Joshua fights Pulev and Wilder fights the winner of Chisora/Helenius, which will also be a mandatory for him. If they both make it out unscathed, the 2 can get it on this time next year.
                Good lord, how easy does Wilder have it when you look at his next 2 potential mandatories haha, not his fault i know but still..

Him and Parker should have a unification fight. Wilder needs it, he's already becoming a forgotten man.

Comment

The magnitude of an AJ. Wilder bout if Deontay gets that other belt.... I can hardly fathom just how big a fight that is.

Comment

Wilder definitely has KO power but I think AJ is the better boxer

Comment

great plan hope it all pans out

Comment

Working...
                      X