Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs Anthony Joshua: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ by KO. Fury will switch off for a few seconds and that punch will come from nowhere.

Comment

• I dont know why more people cant like or respect both of them. AJ is a good boxer but i just think Fury would win by decision, maybe knockout if he keeps fighting the way he did in the 2nd Wilder fight

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        If you were more of a fight fan than a Fury fan, you'd agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
          AJ by KO. Fury will switch off for a few seconds and that punch will come from nowhere.
          Very unlikely unless Fury decides to showboat and clown around.

Comment

• If the judging is on the up and up I see Fury outclassing Joshua to a comfortable UD. Huge skill gap in my opinion.

Comment

I have Fury outboxing, and stopping AJ late. Too much talent, too much speed, too many tools in that toolbox. Not to mention Fury is a defensive wizard who can mystify you with feints, head movement, and shoulder movement, and is light on his feet like a prime ODLH. AJ has power, and has shown he has the heart and can make adjustments, but he is textbook to a T which means he is predictable, and his defense is average, and his conditioning has yet to be truly tested.

Fury mauls him with savage uppercuts and hooks after following a straight right and moving down and low behind it and rising with power shots that drive AJ back to the ropes and shake him to the core, forcign his soul out of his body and leaving his corpse to be tossed around like a rag doll by the furious one.
              - -That why Fury ducked AJ and Wlad and has zer0 title defenses?

Comment

Fury doing The Gallop ?

Very popular dance with the flabby crowd.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                  If you were more of a fight fan than a Fury fan, you'd agree.

Fury is going to put AJ in a coffin. AJ won't know what to do with all the leather in his face. If he doesn't quit, he dies.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                    - -That why Fury ducked AJ and Wlad and has zer0 title defenses?

When has Fury ducked AJ?

Wlad has many title defenses.

Comment

• Fury. I'd love to see it, aj always comes to fight and carries real power. Big fan of aj but fury is a stylistic nightmare

Comment

Working...
                      X