No announcement yet.

In this sport..you either leave on your own..or leave on your back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In this sport..you either leave on your own..or leave on your back

Aint nothing wrong with the way Wlad lost. He gave a hell of a fight and came back in the middle of the fight. I'd love to see a rematch even if he does lose again.

Comment

Every great boxer leaves it on their back. Few get to leave like WK, nearly derailing the future

WK became a bigger legend today

Comment

I expected him to get kod early but damn i really thought he was about to win on the scorecards until the stoppage.

Comment

He also proved all the critics wrong today that said he has no heart. Dude fought until the ref stopped it and damn near pulled the upset. Guys a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
            Every great boxer leaves it on their back. Few get to leave like WK, nearly derailing the future

WK became a bigger legend today
            Indeed.

Whether people dislike Wlad and his style, how can anybody not respect what he did tonight at 41 in his 69th fight, even though he lost.

Comment

That uppercut....goddayum!

Comment

Technically he left on his feet

Comment

or outta the ring like Bernard..

Comment

STFU Larry, you pathetic fanboy.

Wlad went out on his shield in a fight of the year candidate against a top 3 guy in his division.

Unlike your mancrush who fought Berto (lol) after fighting his arch rival in a fight that should've happened 7 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X