No announcement yet.

I think Josh vs Klitschko will be anticlimactic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Josh vs Klitschko will be anticlimactic

I am really excited for the fight but I really think it will be a letdown.

Klitschko IMO is far from hungry and will clutch and grab until he gets stopped, or until he lands a dirty punch from the clinch.

Either way it won't be pretty, but I can't wait to see which one gets sparked.

This fight going to the score cards will be the worst possible outcome for the glamor or the heavyweight division

It's definitely possible that it just turns into a battle of jabs and feints. Might get interesting in the latter rounds when one or both of them empties their tank, though

Comment

don't jinx it. In the trunk you go!

Comment

I don't think it's going to be a good fight. They're both huge punchers and they both know that taking a big shot ends it. The thrill comes from knowing that it only takes one punch.

Comment

AJ has to take some risks in this and go for the KO, he is too stiff to outbox wlad on the outside over 12.

We know his chin is suspect so if he is afraid of a KO and wont let his hands go then it will be a boring 12 round clinchfest.

Look at tyson, he took a lot of risks, he didnt have much power to hurt wlad and he threw a lot of arm punches, the fight in itself was pretty close and pretty boring but he DID win.

AJ has a lot more power, if he tries the same strategy he can get a KO but he has to want it.

Comment

Klitschko's been in some lackluster fights in the past few years but I think this year and a half layoff is exactly what he needed. He looks hungry and rejuvenated right now.

We're gonna see some vintage Wlad tonight

Comment

klitchko gets ktfo tonight in the first 4 rounds bank on it

Comment

i climaxed too early now i feel guilty

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  i climaxed too early now i feel guilty
                  Dont worry,it happens to us all from time to time,just learn to relax....

Comment

The anti-climax will be if Joshua KO's Wlad early, then everyone will be like "well that was pretty obvious" as most people see some inevitability in that happen.

I don't think it will be a 12 round borefest, but i might be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X