Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trfcdan86 View Post
    I can see it going this way:

Round 1: Absolutely nothing happens.

Rounds 2-4: Jab fest with Joshua trying to engage but Klit refusing.

Rounds 5-6: Joshua starts to slow down slightly, but still trying to make a fight of it.

Rounds: 7-8: Klit lands/hurts AJ with a counter as he leans in, AJ is gassed. He's used too much energy trying to draw Klit into a fight and is finished off swiftly.
    I can absolutely see the fight going this way BUT Joshua is the much younger fighter and in his prime. AJ should be the one with better stamina.....Of course, that doesn't mean he will have better stamina than Wlad.

Comment

I like AJ and I like Wlad....I hate to see either of these guys lose.

Comment

Hope it's a good fight. Happy with whoever wins.

Comment

Here, as always.

Praying that Wladimir will roll back the years.

Comment

Originally posted by trfcdan86 View Post
            I can see it going this way:

Round 1: Absolutely nothing happens.

Rounds 2-4: Jab fest with Joshua trying to engage but Klit refusing.

Rounds 5-6: Joshua starts to slow down slightly, but still trying to make a fight of it.

Rounds: 7-8: Klit lands/hurts AJ with a counter as he leans in, AJ is gassed. He's used too much energy trying to draw Klit into a fight and is finished off swiftly.
            This is how I see it, if AJ chooses to box on the back foot/is tentative for a few rounds. Wladimir will gradually take control, and, as AJ tanks in the later rounds, get a left hook stoppage win.

That or a split decision (simply because of some inevitable home cooking)

Comment

I am predicting AJ but it would be really inspirational if Wlad overcame his issues and found a W today. I'm big into seeing underdogs overcome adversity. Wlad's a smart guy, is still in incredible shape. He has all the tools, just only needs to have his mind together.

War Klitschko!!

Comment

ALLLL AABBBBOOAARRDDD!

CHOOOOOO muh-fuggen CHOOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                  Can get about 7/1
                  I am not much of a method of victory bettor, but that sounds juicy.

Comment

I am a board. Even though I think Joshua will but GO KLITSCHKO!

Comment

I'm also in felllus, les go les go!!!!! All the men here pus5sies wait for the AJ express!

Comment

Working...
                      X