No announcement yet.

63% American, PBC Fighters - but American industry enjoyed hating on Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 63% American, PBC Fighters - but American industry enjoyed hating on Haymon

Out of a pool from 155 fighters contracted with PBC, 97 are American.

we've got Michael Buffer dıckriding UK culture with his tan salon bıtch ass.

Why should Americans (or anyone else) support a fighter only because they're from the same country? What kind of limited mindset is that?

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
      Why should Americans (or anyone else) support a fighter only because they're from the same country? What kind of limited mindset is that?
      hence on efforts...

Comment

I've said it before but I'll say it again, it's shameful how some Americans prefer to support foreign fighters over those from their own country.

And likely all because of skin color.

You won't see the Brits cheering for Klitschko tomorrow just because he's white and Joshua is black. That's something you gotta give them credit for, they always support their own. Rabidly.

Comment

I want PBC to succeed but not at the cost of paying them millions for predictable fights.

Comment

I don't think Buffer has an agenda. He offered an honest personal opinion based upon his professional observations.

Haymon lost $500M in the last three years, and the two top undefeated WWs just fought one another for a mere $2M each. They SHOULD have been worth much more than that, but their careers were not properly managed or "advised" by Haymon. They didn't get the exposure or develop the fan base they needed in the U.S. to be considered PPV attractions. Whose fault is that?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              I've said it before but I'll say it again, it's shameful how some Americans prefer to support foreign fighters over those from their own country.

And likely all because of skin color.

You won't see the Brits cheering for Klitschko tomorrow just because he's white and Joshua is black. That's something you gotta give them credit for, they always support their own. Rabidly.
              This is why Wilder vs Joshua unification in Vegas is WAY bigger than Floyd vs Hatton. We are talking HUGE! It's the fight CBS Sports needs for primetime mainstream. That fight alone would catapult the PBC brand. Imagine a rematch also

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                I don't think Buffer has an agenda. He offered an honest personal opinion based upon his professional observations.

Haymon lost $500M in the last three years, and the two top undefeated WWs just fought one another for a mere $2M each. They SHOULD have been worth much more than that, but their careers were not properly managed or "advised" by Haymon. They didn't get the exposure or develop the fan base they needed in the U.S. to be considered PPV attractions. Whose fault is that?
                Why would Haymon have particular interest in PPV? You completely forgot the platform he set up to establish PBC in the states for a more broad exposure

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                  Why would Haymon have particular interest in PPV? You completely forgot the platform he set up to establish PBC in the states for a more broad exposure
                  That's an excuse for not making your two top fighters more money? Do you think that excuse would have jived with Mayweather? Floyd would not have signed with Haymon if he was not given a guaranteed contract with Showtime and allowed to choose his own opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                    So you Haymon cheerleaders finally admitting he doesn't put his boxers first?

He messed up simple as that, he has failed to develop a star that could have made him millions from ppv and also screwed up boxing in the mean time by ending competitive fights bar the odd one show a year

He is a cancer to boxing as are his fans

Comment

Working...
                    X