No announcement yet.

Michael Buffer: British fans are the best, american fans arent real fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
    lol Except a whole hell of a lot of people don't do that.
    So those sold out stadiums and arenas are from people not from the area? Those season ticket holders are from out of town?

Comment

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
      Hahaha even US fighters say British fans are the best, some even said they wish they had British fans. US fans are bland and boring.
      they wish the brits chant for them but it'll never happen since they are foreigner. yeah those british wankers chant and sing like in the football match but they only doing it for british fighters and when those fighter lose badly the hooligan side of brits came-out. american on the other hand embrace pac, lil g, lennox even when they were beating the crap of u.s citizen.

u.s fans are kinda like real madrid fans. in bernabeu madrid fans dont shy giving ronaldinho, del piero or even messi a full standing ovation when they rip madrid a new azzhole.
      Last edited by betmen; 04-28-2017, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        i mean US fans only get into arguments at liquor stores about who's fighter is better and then kill the other guy instead over an argument.
        haha.. you got me on that one

Comment

https://theundefeated.com/features/j...weight-boxing/

Comment

America has the best boxers and the worst fans.

Them's the ways.

Comment

While attracting little fanfare in America, the fight’s significance on boxing globally was huge. With Yafai’s victory, the United Kingdom had 13 current titleholders and, despite having one-fifth the population, more world champions than the United States has had at one time in more than a century.
              I'm not sure as to the validity of that statement. The US, in December of 2016, hadn't had 13 current titleholders in more than 100 years?

By my count, we have 13 now. No one bats an eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                I'm not sure as to the validity of that statement. The US, in December of 2016, hadn't had 13 current titleholders in more than 100 years?

British fighters are dropping like flies on the world stage this year too

The British title count was way inflated because the sanctioning bodies wanted a piece of the business going on over here

Although we still punch above our weight if the USA's success per capita is the benchmark

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post

Obviously, they should have controlled for the added number of sanctioning organizations. Honestly, I didn't even realize the US had 13 titlists now.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                    Americans would rather support a foreigner than their fellow countrymen

see

May-Pac
                    GGG-Jacobs
                    Ward-KKK
                    Y'all Americans would rather watch a bunch of hoodrats play basketball or you'd rather watch a bunch of hillbillies plays baseball, what the fxck is wrong with you all!?!?!
                    Those sports are boring as fck!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Obviously, they should have controlled for the added number of sanctioning organizations. Honestly, I didn't even realize the US had 13 titlists now.
                      “As we speak, there’s a professional boxing match going on right now. Somebody is in their corner waiting for Round 9. Somebody’s mouth is full of blood with tears in their eyes as we speak. Sweat is pouring down all over their body while they’re fighting for their life, and nobody knows anything about it. It’s not televised. It’s not reported.”
                      Great ****ing quote.

Comment

Working...
                      X