Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'd Love Mayweather Rematch, I Never Lost That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pac fiends; bltch mode ACTIVATED !
    [IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-w-NvBE9kM7Q/UqNKw9avPdI/AAAAAAAABOU/C-ts3JNnTC4/s1600/******1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• ''i fully and completely support compubox....unless the numbers goes against my hero.''
      ~the bltch clique

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          ''achievement'' award goes to. !!!

Behold the gold plated chicken feet in all its glory!

And the chicken trophy award for the best running hugger in the game goes to..

Floyd Mayweather! Applause! Applause! Applause!

Floyd: I dedicate this award to all who have supported my chicken ways. Without you I won't be here to receive this chicken feet award. I'm truly blessed. Honorable mention to spoon23 who made me realize how much of a chicken I am, and how my fl0mo minions are left to defend me for all my *****ness has been much appreciated

While the ultimate Fl0mo goes to??

Stephen A Smith!!

The ultimate tribute video for Stephen A, and all the Fl0mos that can't see the truth.

applause! applause! applause!

Starts @ 1:10

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Behold the gold plated chicken feet in all its glory!

And the chicken trophy award for the best running hugger in the game goes to..

Floyd Mayweather! Applause! Applause! Applause!

Floyd: I dedicate this award to all who have supported my chicken ways. Without you I won't be here to receive this chicken feet award. I'm truly blessed. Honorable mention to spoon23 who made me realize how much of a chicken I am, and how my fl0mo minions are left to defend me for all my *****ness has been much appreciated

While the ultimate Fl0mo goes to??

Stephen A Smith!!

The ultimate tribute video for Stephen A, and all that can't see the truth.

applause! applause! applause!

Starts @ 1:10

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              Hahhahaha. spoon is unstoppable in this thread. no one stand a chance to try to dispute him on all the video evidence he showed.
              Thanks brah'!!

here some more quote's

Floyd Mayweather is making a stand to clean up boxing

Floyd said:

@ 00:20 - Nevada commission is one of the best commision in the world (that's why they absolved me by giving me that late TUE exemption lol) And My ultimate goal is not just USADA (WHO GAVE ME ILLEGAL IVS) and the sport of boxing, but For USADA AND PROFESSIONAL SPORTS PERIOD.

@ 0:36 - Because there is too much cheating going on in sports! lololololololol

Victor Conte talks about Floyd's low T/E ratio

Probably the most su****ious part for me:

A normal testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio is slightly more than 1-to-1. Conte says that one recent study of the general population “placed the average T-E ratio for whites at 1.2-to-1 and for blacks at 1.3-to-1.”

Under WADA standards, a testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio of up to 4-to-1 is acceptable. That allows for any reasonable variation in an athlete’s natural testosterone level (which, for an elite athlete, might be particularly high). If the ratio is above 4-to-1, an athlete is presumed to be doping.

Some athletes who use exogenous testosterone game the system by administering exogenous epitestosterone to drive their testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio down beneath the permitted ceiling. This can be done by injection or by the application of epitestosterone as a cream. In the absence of a CIR test, this masks the use of synthetic testosterone.

But there’s a catch. If an athlete tries to manipulate his or her testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio, it is difficult to balance the outcome. If an athlete uses too much epitestosterone - and the precise amount is difficult to calibrate - the result can be an abnormally low T-E ratio.

Mayweather’s testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio for the April 3, 2013, sample was 0.80. His testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio for the Aug. 18, 2011, sample was 0.69.

“That’s a warning flag,” says Don Catlin. “If you’re serious about the testing, it tells you to do the CIR test.”

The Nevada State Athletic Commission wasn’t as knowledgeable with regard to PED testing several years ago as it is now. Commission personnel might not have understood the possible implications of the 0.69 and 0.80 numbers. But USADA officials were knowledgeable.

Comment

• the sport still has may @ 49-0

when will the scrubs realize no amount of tears will change this ?!?!?!

Comment

the sport still has may @ 49-0

when will the scrubs realize no amount of tears will change this ?!?!?!
                  Victor conte:

"Reason why this guy is retiring is because he can't do PEDs no more."

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Victor conte:

"Reason why this guy is retiring is because he can't do PEDs no more."

''victor cu/nty''

49-0 and never banned never failed a test

Comment

''victor cu/nty''

49-0 and never banned never failed a test

huh??

I don't suck up to floyd's basless win. That's your department lmao

Enjoy that empty win Barbie doll

A win is a win irregardless if it's a fluke win. Right buttercup? hehe :blow:

Comment

Working...
                      X