Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'd Love Mayweather Rematch, I Never Lost That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    lol you got it all wrong. Pac wanted to retire but his contract with Bob got him in a leash, thus he is still fighting for Bob.

But yeah, Fluid didn't whoop anyone except his shoes from all that running so damn much lmao He obviously needs to redeem himself for turning this fight into a track meet lolololol

RUN FLOYD! RUN!

Floyd should be in the track and field he could be the favorite to win.

Comment

• I just hope that floud will man up and rematch pac so that we can clearly see how pac will beat his ass again.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        Flom0s hate to watch the replay of pac-may fight. LOL.
        We know who's the real fighter in the ring. The other one if he chooses to do a rematch will expose himself again as more than a runner he hugs too

In slowmotion Floyd's rewind is as exciting as golf. Oh wait golf is more exciting. I just can't find a better comparison hehe!!

[IMG]http://media.golfdigest.com/photos/56d75a2b204d43df451257ab/master/pass/Donald%20*****%20Golf%20Digest.jpg[/IMG]

Or maybe coz, Fl0mos rather watch paint dry than to see a replay slow mo of Floyd's 20 mile run lmao

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-08-2017, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• May 2nd destroyed many lives.

Comment

• Fl0mos are avoiding slomo videos like a plague hahahahaha!!

same banana??

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-08-2017, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• Spoon has arrived.

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                Spoon has arrived.

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-08-2017, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  I just hope that floud will man up and rematch pac so that we can clearly see how pac will beat his ass again.
                  Don't expect Floyd to grow a pair all of a sudden bud. He's mantra is to choose the path of less resistance. McGregor is the path. Floyd's legacy is about that.

And pulling once arm to tear someones rotator cuff some more is another path of the dark side. It is the easy way out from a real challenge.. It's the Fl0mo way..

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-09-2017, 05:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Don't expect Floyd to grow a pair all of a sudden bud. He's mantra is to choose the path of less resistance. McGregor is the path. Floyd's legacy is about that.

And pulling once arm to tear someones rotator cuff some more is another path of the dark side. It is the easy way out from a real challenge.. It's the Fl0mo way..

You are off in the head.

Comment

• You know what's funny, I kept wondering with this **** thread keeps getting to the front page. I said to myself, "If it's ****ing spoon again I'm going to lose my shit." Lo and FUCKING BEHOLD THIS MOTHERFUCKER keeps bumping this damn thread with his bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                      X