Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'd Love Mayweather Rematch, I Never Lost That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    That's a lie you are incapable of thinking .
    Sorry videos don't lie. pac is the one landing harder and more punches and the best part is he wobbled floyd with a counter.

Comment

• Flom0s will just say that floyd won but they can't explain how floyd beat pac.

Floyd beat pac in running and hugging.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Victor conte:

"Reason why this guy is retiring is because he can't do PEDs no more."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          lol yeah no doubt

especially when you exit the ring without a f**king scratch on you
          omg... too funny.
          I do not know if I have the patience to ever go back and watch a FMJ fight in his last decade... And yet, I could not help, but watch every one live.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            Flom0s will just say that floyd won but they can't explain how floyd beat pac.

Floyd beat pac in running and hugging.
            Floyd won by completely controlling Pac with his jab. Floyd's superior defense made Pac completely inept, reduced to fighting Floyd's style despite never having won a fight that way in his life. He had no clue what to do out there. Floyd outlanded Pac in jabs and power shots. He was the more active fighter. Pac knew he couldnt win a boxing match with Floyd but he still couldnt help himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Face it dude, there are really 2 groups on this:

Group 1-realizes floyd always was a difficult fight for Manny and showed it when they fought. Manny doesn't have the skills necessary to beat Floyd so a rematch is pointless.

Group 2-the group that doesn't believe Manny will come to fight like he did the 1st fight. The fight was supposed to be a matchup of elite styles-only one guy left his style in the dressing room.

I get you want a rematch because you DESPERATELY hope Manny can perform better than he did the 1st time and erase the memory most people have, same way you want another JMM fight so the lasting image isn't the KO.
              This is the most sensible post of this thread. I wanted Pac to win but I knew he wouldn't so it wasn't a real downer when the fight played out the way it did. Just felt sorry for those who bought the PPV.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                Floyd won by completely controlling Pac with his jab. Floyd's superior defense made Pac completely inept, reduced to fighting Floyd's style despite never having won a fight that way in his life. He had no clue what to do out there. Floyd outlanded Pac in jabs and power shots. He was the more active fighter. Pac knew he couldnt win a boxing match with Floyd but he still couldnt help himself.
                Controlling Pac??

Naah.. Pac played floyd's game and still connected more with an injured right shoulder to add to the handicap. Pac countered the counter puncher the whole night as post fight video evidence has now come out to fruition. Floyd is smoke and mirrors. The con is out! The stench of foul play will linger on. The true winner lost to vegas that night.

Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History
                (Pac got robbed.)

When there is a crime you look at clues of events that transpired.You trace the evidences that are left.

People Lie, but what doesn't lie are evidences trapped in time in a form of a video of the truth that transpired in that strange night of boxing.

It's very obvious when you watch the fight that Mayweather was missing badly, but the judges were counting them.

Slowmo video is meant to show who really connected in that round and who truly deserved it. It is even more accurate because you can tell which punches really connected throughout the fight.

We need to spread this brilliant video so the fans can see who really won the fight. But I knew the fight was a joke from the beginning because Pacquiao wasn't gonna get his hands raised in Vegas.

Here is the truth. The rounds that should have gone to Manny. Rounds that if it were counted correctly. It would have made it 9-4 for Pac,

Since these 8 rounds in these videos were given to floyd, when in fact it shouldnt have.

There are 5 videos, of 8 rounds, rounds 2,3,6,7,8,9,10,12
                in these videos.

Rounds 2,3,7,8,12 were given to Floyd unanimously (video disputed)

Rounds 9,10 only 1 judge gave to Floyd (video disputed)

Round 4 and 6 are unanimous to Pac on all 3 judges.

The 7 rounds are in question. If Pac gets the 7 rounds plus the 2 unanimous rounds. It's a 9/3 Pac.

Judge for yourself.

Unbiased video showing all of landed shots of both parties per 3 minute round. Unedited, unspliced round by round documented shots.

Enjoy! Pac was the true winner.

'THE ART OF HIT AND NOT GET HIT'

Round 2

Round 3

Round 6,7,8

Enjoy!

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-30-2017, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History

4th and 5th videos here:

Floyd about Manny:

When Floyd was asked who was his top three toughest opponent, he was quoted by boxingscene.com: "I can say that none of them were easy. Although I must say that Canelo was tough....Miguel Cotto [was tough]. Manny Pacquiao was very tough. Pacquiao is very good. He was better than I thought."

Round 9,10

Round 12

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

# rematch written all over the place. Floyd needs to redeem himself with this poor display of boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                    Floyd won by completely controlling Pac with his jab. Floyd's superior defense made Pac completely inept, reduced to fighting Floyd's style
                    No dude, Pac chased the chicken from pillar to post for 12 rounds of ***** boxing by Floyd. But yes Pac played his game. Pac countered the counter puncher and was hit less than the overly defensive diva boxer that night, and still with all that *****ness Floyd displayed that night. Pac was still able to connect more the entire night than this shameful boxer who kept on running and hugging to the disappointment of the paying public (in millions).

Legendary.

Here's the ring general that night, with new tech to see who was chasing who the entire night, and who owns the center of the ring.

Oh the beauty of 21st century tech. It just exposes a ***** to whole new level hahaha!!

Here's an in depth view of who was the ring general that night. [/B]We all know the one in the center of the ring for most of the rounds is the ring general. Ring general is the 2nd most important scoring criteria used by judgesm if the judge can't figure who connected more. They go to who was in control of the center. Let's see the heat Map who was more in the center.

You can see the yellow ball is always chasing the blue ball and the yellow ball is always trying to chase the coward blue ball. Is the blue ball scared of the yellow ball. It looks to me that the blue ball dont have any balls to chase the yellow ball. Somebody was doing a whole lot of running...

Yup Pac played his game. Pac countered the counter puncher and then some..

Floyd kept on running and still gets tagged everytime.

back the fuvk up floyd!

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-30-2017, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• What surprised me the most was how Floyd's footwork was better schooled and faster than Pacquiao's.

With Floyd being almost 40 that is the one area where I thought he might have some trouble, especially with the angles that Pac likes to use.

Turns out he managed the distance beautifully and it was Pacquiao who had difficulty solving him or cutting off the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X