Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner To Tim Bradley: Bald Head Uncle Tom, Stop Talking Crazy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Broner is a good tune up for bradley.
    Broner would find out in the first round that he was in WAY over his head. Too stationary, defense way too leaky.....easy work for Timmeh.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
      AB not up to date with certain terms black folks we don't use uncle tom anymore that's not the appropriate term.I like this matchup Broner would beat Bradley
      HAha, if this fight comes off.....we're betting on this one. Bonehead would get WORKED!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
        Shiiiiiiiiiit, i use that term all the time.

For example, "Ben Carson is an Uncle Tom for co-signing Donald *****'s racist ass".
        Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
        Ben Carson is a coon we agree
        But *****'s da racist doe?

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
          broner was a good tune up for maidana
          according to maidana broner gave him the toughest fight of his life..... He also hit him the hardest.... Robert garcia confirmed this... That must have been some tune up....

Comment

al haymon is a tranny loving uncle tom.
            you are talking about your mami oscarina de la **** aka de la coco the tranny cross dresser lover amigo.. Its ok amigo we know you mexicans are mad that the biggest mexican promoter in boxing wears fishnets and takes dildos up her culo... Mas putooooos....... Gotta be a special type of ******ed to defend a known tranny who likes cross dressing.... But then again you mexicans dont have the highest iq's.....

Comment

• Bradley dumb

I have a problem with Bradley and how his career is being handled, respect to his wife, she seems like a classy cool lady

But
              This guy Bradley is a dumbass, he effectively gave up his belt for Bob Arum (and I'm sure a "payday") to service the manny fight, manny took the belt from Jessie Vargas, and now he out here calling out broner who is on another network and with Haymon, he needs to take control of his career before calling out people, mind u he hasn't fought in a year

Bradley could have still been a champion late last year and active if he didn't play into bob's wishes by doing the pacquiao fight, could have rematched Jessie, then unified with Kell Brook and get England cash sky box office

What a dumbass

Comment

Al Haymon is a tranny loving Uncle Tom.
                Oscar De La Hoya IS a Tranny.....a coked-up tranny to be specific.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Broner would find out in the first round that he was in WAY over his head. Too stationary, defense way too leaky.....easy work for Timmeh.
                  This lil Pacstain trying to bump up Tim to make Manny look good.

Broner would retire Bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by miked85 View Post
                    I have a problem with Bradley and how his career is being handled, respect to his wife, she seems like a classy cool lady

But
                    This guy Bradley is a dumbass, he effectively gave up his belt for Bob Arum (and I'm sure a "payday") to service the manny fight, manny took the belt from Jessie Vargas, and now he out here calling out broner who is on another network and with Haymon, he needs to take control of his career before calling out people, mind u he hasn't fought in a year

Bradley could have still been a champion late last year and active if he didn't play into bob's wishes by doing the pacquiao fight, could have rematched Jessie, then unified with Kell Brook and get England cash sky box office

What a dumbass
                    Never really bought about it but yea. He took the payday to get his ass kicked again and now has nobody to fight and no belts to bring to the table

Comment

• Broner is a piece of **** human being.

Comment

Working...
                      X