No announcement yet.

And that's who's Floyds 49th fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And that's who's Floyds 49th fight?

If he was a real man he would of gone out fighting Khan or something. Or even Porter.

Marciano went out with Moore. Marciano never selectively picked an opponent in his life.

Can't call yourself TBE if your afraid to fight the best

Mayweather spent 20 years fighting great opposition that puts Marciano's to shame.

Comment

Marciano would walk forward and knock Mayweather the fuk out in Rd. 1.

Comment

It was andre berto who destroyed by pac sparring partner.

Comment

Who was Mayweather's 48th though?

Comment

I thought Berto was an awful last fight but Golovkin, at the height of his career, fought a welter and a guy so irrelevant I can't recall his name, just last year. Pac is fighting a guy you never heard of before.

Comment

Originally posted by c-man View Post
              It was pac who beat floyd to the punch, countered and wobbled floyd. But floyd beat pac in running and hugging department.

Comment

That was a farewell fight after beating Pacquiao. I think Floyd earned the right to go out like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Double_m_g_ View Post
                  Marciano would walk forward and knock Mayweather the fuk out in Rd. 1.
                  WTF does this have to do with your pointless argument? One of the most meaningless posts I've ever read on here hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by c-man View Post
                    The guy that should have been #42 and still in his prime, but he was fighting Ortiz the quitter instead. The guy who beat Berto to get that fight, who later became 49 after losing to Floyd's 42 and 44. LOL. Fighting C-rate fighter's leftovers.

Comment

Working...
                    X