Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson and The Making of The Next Black Superstar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title is racist.

I vote to have it taken down whos with me?

Comment

Did Haymon legit offer Loma $2M to sign with him like Arum is saying or is that just Arum being Arum?

And good luck to Arum in trying to make a 126lb black kid a "major star" in 5 years. I'd bet against that all day doe.

I do see a major star in boxing being created without HBO (or premium cable) in the near future cuz the power structure in the sport is slowly shifting and it's only a matter of time before new players with new ideas jump in the game.

Comment

Lol at the title!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          Title is racist.

I vote to have it taken down whos with me?
          fuk off you sjw

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Did Haymon legit offer Loma $2M to sign with him like Arum is saying or is that just Arum being Arum?

And good luck to Arum in trying to make a 126lb black kid a "major star" in 5 years. I'd bet against that all day doe.

I do see a major star in boxing being created without HBO (or premium cable) in the near future cuz the power structure in the sport is slowly shifting and it's only a matter of time before new players with new ideas jump in the game.
            arum has the track record. I haven't seen any pbc fighters become stars even after fighting on non premium tv.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
              arum has the track record. I haven't seen any pbc fighters become stars even after fighting on non premium tv.
              I'm not even trying to dick measuring Arum vs Haymon. Arum himself is talking about making stars without HBO. And with HBO not spending money on boxing it'll happen sooner rather than later cuz it'll have to happen.

Arum for sure gots a track record, but has he even built a "major star" like he's saying he'll make Stevenson in 5 years besides Oscar who was damn near a star before turning pro?

Comment

This kid isn't even black

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyD729 View Post
                  This kid isn't even black
                  ... yep... kid is orange... or, er... whatever...

Comment

... it wasn't curiosity which killed the cat... in fact, it was stupidity...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Arum for sure gots a track record, but has he even built a "major star" like he's saying he'll make Stevenson in 5 years besides Oscar who was damn near a star before turning pro?
                      Manny Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X