Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murray on Gabe Rosado's Complaints: I Won The Fight, F*** Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Murray on Gabe Rosado's Complaints: I Won The Fight, F*** Him!

Martin Murray beat Gabriel Rosado on a controversial majority points decision to claim the WBA Inter-continental middleweight championship title in Liverpool. Murray was awarded the victory on a split decision, with one judge scoring it 119-109 in the St Helens fighter's favour. That incensed Rosado, who berated the judges after the fight and had to be pulled away from Murray as the two men squared up in a near brawl.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought Gabe won the fight by a very close margin but I understand his upset at 11 rounds to 1 absolute insult in what was a very close fight.

Comment

I see it like this. The fact that Rosado was so competitive in this fight tells me about where Murray is in the grand scheme of things.

Murray is ripe for the picking for a young kid to build their name.

Comment

lol fuk rosado.

Comment

Love the fact Murray checked Rosado punk ass after the fight. Rosado must of forgot Murray was from the streets.

Comment

Murray won the fight.

Ridiculous card in there, but the right guy won.

Comment

Rosado was the aggressor the entire fight and seemed to land the cleaner shots. Fight was close but definitely a hometown decision for Murray. Neither guy is winning a world title either way.

Comment

One of the judges was way off.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  I see it like this. The fact that Rosado was so competitive in this fight tells me about where Murray is in the grand scheme of things.

Murray is ripe for the picking for a young kid to build their name.
                  Yea ^. They're both so shot...
                  In my head, I imagined this would be a barn-burner but it was just another dreary effort between two guys that should be hanging them up. Froch/Kessler II was like that for me. Instead of fun, it was just sad to watch.

Comment

even 116-112 was way too wide. most of social media had Rosado winning, murray was cornered taking punches all fight rosado has no power. murray showed a poor ring IQ he landed clean punches to few and far inbetween. if this fight was anywhere but the uk rosado would have got a UD.

Comment

Working...
                    X