Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker vs. Hughie Fury is OFF - Confirms WBO President

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parker vs Wilder would be nice and I think Parker would take that fight in a heartbeat but is Wilder interested in figting Parker??

Comment

What the actual ****.

Comment

Fury team are a disgrace. i hope they lose a schit load of money, surely DUCO will take them to court??

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
          Yes.... is Wilder vs Stiverne set in stone yet...
          Stivern seems to think it is but he said Wilder is trying to get out of fighting him. A unification takes precedence over mandatory especially since stivern was gifted the mando position.

Wilder said he has a big announcement this week and he's coming for all the belts.. Might be something to do with this.. Maybe he knew the fight wouldn't take place.
          Last edited by NahMean; 04-22-2017, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Not surprised one bit. Fury's are damaging their already dodgy reputation they are a nightmare to deal with.

Comment

He's on drugs. UKAD have busted him. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                Parker vs Wilder would be nice and I think Parker would take that fight in a heartbeat but is Wilder interested in figting Parker??
                Sure about that???

Trust me.

Parker will not utter Wilder's name.

Comment

I'm glad. New Zealand is too much of a beautiful country to allow criminal scum like Peter Fury step on its soil ; I declare victory for NZ! The prime minister is a fool for granting the Fury's a visa haha! jokes on you.

Comment

Tbh I was surprised team Fury took this fight in the first place, not because I didn't think he was going to win but instead get robbed by Duco and Team Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      Sure about that???

Trust me.

Parker will not utter Wilder's name.
                      I think he will. Parker will be the underdog in a winnable fight. All the pressure is on Wilder. I like this match-up.

Comment

Working...
                      X