Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arthur Abraham Punishes Robin Krasniqi, Wins WBO Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arthur Abraham Punishes Robin Krasniqi, Wins WBO Eliminator

Messehalle, Erfurt, Thuringen - In a WBO super middleweight world title eliminator, Arthur Abraham (46-5, 30 KOs) won a twelve round unanimous decision over Robin Krasniqi (46-5, 17 KOs). Abraham is now in line to get a title shot at WBO king Gilberto Ramirez, who returns later tonight against Max Bursak at the StubHub Center in Carson, California. The scores were 118-110, 115-113 and 117-111.
    [Click Here To Read More]

... 118-110, 115-113 ???

I watched the fight: slow and boring.

Comment

Bring on Abraham-Ramirez II!

Comment

Ramirez vs Abraham 2

No thanks

Let Abraham fight one of the top 10 to earn a rematch

Comment

After his US invasion didn't turn out well, he returned to Germany, and I thought that's the last I'd ever hear of him. But Abraham has carved out a good career outside the US. Won titles, Hopkins targeted him during his retirement tour. It turned out okay for him.

Comment

A ****in rematch? **** that. Nobody wants to see that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
              After his US invasion didn't turn out well, he returned to Germany, and I thought that's the last I'd ever hear of him. But Abraham has carved out a good career outside the US. Won titles, Hopkins targeted him during his retirement tour. It turned out okay for him.
              With so many belts out there it allowed Abraham to get his hands on one. Even though he was never the best in his weight class he still got to call himself a champion.

That allowed him to build a career for himself.

Comment

Watching AA is boring as hell, but this was actually a good fight. Krasniqi has a lot of heart, dude got hurt like 5 times. Unfortunately for him, he's chinny and has pillow fists.... that's the worst possible combination. Lol
                Last edited by King_; 04-22-2017, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Arthur Abraham is true warrior. Nothing special but a lot of strength and perseverance.

Comment

Will this guy ever go away? lol

Comment

Working...
                    X