Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: The Golovkin Fight Can Be Made at Any Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: The Golovkin Fight Can Be Made at Any Time

Gilberto Ramirez faces Max Bursak tonight. Lately, many stories online or posts on social media have attached Ramirez's name to Gennady Golovkin. It is a fight promoter Bob Arum wants to make when Golovkin decides to move up to 168 pounds. Intriguing or not, Ramirez is flattered by the notion of a possible fight against the popular and hard-hitting middleweight king known as GGG.' For that or any major fight to happen, Ramirez has to take care of business.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I would rather see his fight DeGale

Comment

inb4 Max Bursak upset

Comment

After this Arum better set him up for something bigger

Comment

im very tired of hearing ramirez mention this...and golovkin mention ramirez...although to be fair i dont think ive heard loeffler mention ramirez in awhile.....but im tired of these two names being brought together unless theyre going to fight.....

im tired of hearing anyone at 168 linked to golovkin until hes gonna actually do it...

Comment

Beat a legit contender before you speak GGG's name again. A shot abraham and guys like bursak will not get you there. Beat Degale....

Comment

I just want to see ramirez fight ANY of the top fighters at 168. That should be the focus instead of chasing the much smaller GGG. You got work to do at 168.

Comment

I really hope Zurdo isn't forced to rematch Abraham after this

Comment

No TR thread? The first fight is coming on now!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X