Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who thinks Felix Diaz is going to beat Terrence Crawford?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    By KO huh?

D+ troll thread.
    Not a troll thread at all. I think Diaz will tag Crawford more than he's ever been tagged before and in the end score a late KO/TKO. Don't sleep on Diaz!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      Not a troll thread at all. I think Diaz will tag Crawford more than he's ever been tagged before and in the end score a late KO/TKO. Don't sleep on Diaz!!!
      I'm not sleeping on Diaz, but he probably won't stop a world class, top ten caliber opponent anytime in his career let alone the #1 guy in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I'm not sleeping on Diaz, but he probably won't stop a world class, top ten caliber opponent anytime in his career let alone the #1 guy in the division.
        ...only time will tell. I'm really looking forward to this fight.

Comment

I see Felix Diaz is training with Alex Ariza which will definitely boost his performance but still think Bud will get the decision..

Comment

Crawford by late TKO or UD. Scrappy fight but Crawford is in another class.

Comment

saw diaz's highlights and i'm really not confident putting money on him vs crawford

Comment

I think Diaz is going to make him work like hell, and people will claim Bud was "exposed" because they've never seen Diaz and don't know how hard he pushes the fight. But, I fully expect Crawford to win and win comfortably.

Comment

dominicans are notorious for sucking at boxing. I'll root for diaz just to have somebody rep the island on the world stage but why be delusional..bud is too skilled, versatile and at his absolute prime. hes gonna punish diaz and stop him late. 9 rounds tops.

Comment

No way Felix Diaz can win this with KO. It's going to be little bit more competitive than Postol fight in the first rounds (because Felix Diaz has good amateur pedigree unlike Postol). But Crawford will win a wide decision. Both of these fighters are skilled enough to avoid punishment and they're not punchers (especially feather fisted Felix Diaz) so you can't expect KO from Crawford or Diaz either. I'm almost 100% confident how this fight will go down, I'll even use my 3X in Pick 'Em game
                    Last edited by g27region; 04-22-2017, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Crawford will toy with him, bust him up and beat him.

Comment

Working...
                      X