No announcement yet.

Dontae goes full SJW on the funny Kovalev tweet- Screams racism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blackclouds View Post
    What makes you think your ignorance is going to work? No need to get emotional like a little ***** about this, I'm saying what I'm saying matter of factly. Kovalev is a piece of **** racist and that's just the bottom line. He's also a coward because he won't stand behind his real opinion in public.
    you are a white hating black panther and to much of a coward to admit it. I laid out facts not emotions and you were the one that acted a black spending your whole life looking for a tiny infraction. go to hell buckwheat. Mayweather and his whole crack addicted family hate whites

Comment

F-k this fat racist f-k !!! someone should stick a fork in that tuna. Kovalev is smart and funny, Haye used to run around with Klitschko Brothers heads cut off, this fat raysis mfer should stfu and let Kova troll out!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackclouds View Post
        What makes you think your ignorance is going to work? No need to get emotional like a little ***** about this, I'm saying what I'm saying matter of factly. Kovalev is a piece of **** racist and that's just the bottom line. He's also a coward because he won't stand behind his real opinion in public.
        you do realize the ***** video was made by some american fan right? you do realize its not Kovalev who made it. Its funny !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          I didn't watch the video. Again, lol at anybody who did and does watch videos from that idiot. But hey, guys like you and Kigali have to get their information and opinions from somebody as ******ed as you are.

Have any of you ever been in Russia, lived there got to know people living there? I highly doubt that. And by you I don't mean your American wannabe Turkish ass, I mean black Americans like Dontae who are deeply offended by the video Kovalev posted. This idiot gets all his informations from the Internet, and then pretends he knows what his ignorant ass is talking about. Again, lol at you.
          As someone who is black and African I went to Russia and I didn't experience any racism, or at least if I did I didn't realize it.

The most I heard, was some guy who was fixing a bathroom in the hotel I was staying referred to me as 'a chocolate man'.

The girl was working the front desk who told me what he said intimated that he didn't want to say black because he thought it might be derogatory.

Everybody was cool with me. The cops gave me directions, I made friends with the citizens, I didn't experience any hostility whatsoever and I made love to a few of their women.

Maybe I just have a good aura about me, but I had no significant negative experiences to speak on about Russia.

I was there for almost three weeks between St. Petersburg and Rostov on Don.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
            Guys I assume you are all from the West and call Kovalev racist for that monkey issue. I must tell you the first time I saw that tweet and racism talks I couldn't understand what was wrong with it, I searched for some 'nii1gger' word on the whole picture and twitter message. The reason is that outside the West (Eu and US), black people are not called as monkeys, we don't even have a clue about it bcz it's irrelevant. And believe me people living in Russia and central Asia are culturally similar, even our idoms are the same.

So how the hell Kovalev posted a monkey for a black guy? We see monkeys as funny creatures, everytime you go to the zoo with your mom or brother or friend she points at monkeys and tells how they look like you And what Kovaev did was no different than that. You can't unsee the cultural differences before dubbing someone as racist. Afterall he works with Julian Jackson (spellt it John David JAckson?? who? edit), J. would never stay or work with him he is a man of honour.
            EDIT 2!!: NO his name was John David JAckson and I edited it to Julian JAckson later, **** mind *** )
            The thing is Stevenson does look like a chimp...

Have u seen him when he smile or laugh?? His mouth is freaking huge.

He looks like a monkey.. no doubt. Does that make me racist?

I seen white people looking like monkeys too..

Comment

Dontae s#cks... Point black period... HE is tge racist...

Comment

same people giving kovalev pass were calling for broners head for that "Can man" sht.. explain that. kovalev is a neanderthal. dude has the IQ of a rock. that explains how duva easily fcks him over with contracts. ward doesnt even entertain this bullsht and yet people have a problem with his personality. smh.

Comment

[MENTION][/MENTION]
                  Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  You've mentioned my name in a random NSB thread quite a few times now. You're sure I'm the one who can't hop off the other's ****?

As for the video, I've already stated my opinion on it in the earlier thread about it. Lol at anybody thinking this video is racist.

Like I said, some Americans are too thin skinned as proven by some users in this thread.
                  I agree I am 100 PERCENT SENSITIVE to bigotry, hate, and ignorance. I can't seem to let it go unabated. If I see it I will call it out, I will shed light on it and I will combat it. Should I apologize for having an issue with users spending every waking day denigrating black fighters? You may think so... But you'll be waiting the rest of your life for that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                    Mares does have gang members in his gym . One lives there as caretaker . Went there couple times n got a bad impression of Mares . Super arrogant , spoiled, phoney . Mares puts up this Front as a nice guy family man while he's still deep in the Hood life . Why do u think his big bro Speedy ( also a pro boxer ) is kept off-air ? Dude has gang tattoos from his head to his toes .
                    I don't doubt that at all, but they grew up in Hawaiian Gardens where the gangs ran the neighborhood for a very long time. Gang culture is the norm over there, or was when they were growing up. That doesn't make them racist though. Mares does seems pretty immature with his gold wrapped cars and stuff though.

Comment

Kovalev never actually used the n word what y'all biitchinn bout? And he a real niiggaa anyway he got a pass if he ever chose to .

Dantae fatass get scary at press conferences he a YouTube nerd.

Comment

Working...
                      X