Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Stevenson-Fonfara, Alvarez-Pascal - Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
    Oh ok appreciate the information
    Who u got between Porter and Berto?

Comment

Originally posted by gillie View Post
      who u got between porter and berto?
      porter by mauling like he did against malignaggi.... Charlo vs hatley should be good also... Charlo will win.... He has been sparring errol spence this camp

Comment

porter by mauling like he did against malignaggi.... Charlo vs hatley should be good also... Charlo will win.... He has been sparring errol spence this camp
        Yeah, that's pretty much identical to what I see happening. Berto won't be able to keep Porter off him and Charlo has a good chin and is tough although Hatley can box. Will probably be a really good night of boxing. Peace.

Comment

ALVAREZ IS ABOUT TO HAVE ANOTHER FAMOUS CANADIAN SCALP FOR HIS LIVING ROOM.... WAR ALVAREZ
          Alvarez trying to become the Canadian Randy Orton.

Comment

So they're hoping to setup Stevenson-Pascal.

Comment

Good to see Tito in that last pic. On the other hand I hope Charlo doesn't go overconfident for sparring Spence and get caught with something silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
                Yeah I know! It's funny because Pascal has talked so much trash about Stevenson. He called him Aduckis Chickenson. Now he looks passive while Stevenson is all over him. Maybe Pascal is just happy to get another shot at the big stage?
                Stevenson was taunting Pascal by explaining why he ducked him, Pascal stayed focused on Alvarez. Hope it help you

Comment

Originally posted by iNixus View Post
                  Stevenson was taunting Pascal by explaining why he ducked him, Pascal stayed focused on Alvarez. Hope it help you
                  Ahhhhh. Okay. Makes sense. I just saw the pics but didn't see the actual press conference. Still, you would think that Pascal would knock his hand away and be more like "Get off me bro" even if he is focused on Alvarez. Either way, Alvarez should win and fight Stevenson after he ko's Fonfara.

Comment

Working...
                  X