Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: I'm Going To Knock Canelo Out, No Judges Needed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said it when the fight was announced, "Don't count Chavez out." Let's see who shows up in the ring on fight night though. I hope Nacho taught him how to use a damn jab and to fight Canelo from the distance to get him to walk into a hot one.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
      not only professional judges saw canelo beating all 3 that you mentioned but so did everybody else dont let your hate for a mexican blind you...and give it up cotto got his a$$ whupped
      You just mad cause canelo soned both cotto brothers
      Exactly! That punk rrayvez Is a punk ass Puerto Rican that always hating on Canelo. He mad cause Canelo beat both of them Cottos.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
        maybe if you learned how to read and weren't blinded by Mexican bias you'd see that I didn't mention the verdict, I mentioned the ridiculous margin of victory on those score cards. If you think Canelo won 30 of 36 rounds against those 3 guys, you need to get his nuts off of your tonsils. Some People that know boxing better than you or i also had him losing those fights. I don't care that he won but the wide scorecards just shows the politics of how boxing works.
        But that's only cause Canelo won. Tell me this. Were you complaining when Oscar got robbed against Trinidad??

Comment

Canelo fights in spurts for a reason. If Chavez is able to keep the pressure and make Canelo fight when he wants to take a break he could be able to wear Canelo down and stop him late. That's a big "IF" tho cause Chavez will take a lot of punishment when he keeps on moving forward.

No matter who wins it should be a great action-packed fight....I can't wait to see this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            But that's only cause Canelo won. Tell me this. Were you complaining when Oscar got robbed against Trinidad??
            yep Oscar was robbed in that fight although he should've known better than to give a reason for judges to give it to a Don King fighter. Same way Oscar should've lost vs Whitaker. Bad judging is bad judging. You think k Canelo won those 3 fights vs trout, Lara and cotto by that large of a margin?

Comment

WAR CHAVEZ!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                Chavez is a big man. I don't see Cantnelo KOing him.
                The diva's been used to getting punched by MUCH smaller men. This time, he's the MUCH smaller man. First time Chavez jr lands flush on the diva, she'll schit her trunks.

Even coked up ODLH is looking at them like "man, I think I done phucked up."

Last edited by mathed; 04-21-2017, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                    yep Oscar was robbed in that fight although he should've known better than to give a reason for judges to give it to a Don King fighter. Same way Oscar should've lost vs Whitaker. Bad judging is bad judging. You think k Canelo won those 3 fights vs trout, Lara and cotto by that large of a margin?
                    Of course not. He clearly won vs cotto. Against Trout I think he won but barely. Against Lara it was a close fight and could have gone either way. It all depends on what you like to see in a Fight. You either like to see a pure Boxer win rounds by strictly boxing or you like to see a power puncher go in attack mode.
                    I wouldn't of been mad with a draw or a Lara win. But I'll give you that much, the scoring in boxing is bullshet! But that goes way back to when neither you or me where alive.
                    And I don't see it ever changing.
                    The super star will get the benefit of a doubt 95% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      Of course not. He clearly won vs cotto. Against Trout I think he won but barely. Against Lara it was a close fight and could have gone either way. It all depends on what you like to see in a Fight. You either like to see a pure Boxer win rounds by strictly boxing or you like to see a power puncher go in attack mode.
                      I wouldn't of been mad with a draw or a Lara win. But I'll give you that much, the scoring in boxing is bullshet! But that goes way back to when neither you or me where alive.
                      And I don't see it ever changing.
                      The super star will get the benefit of a doubt 95% of the time.
                      against cotto I thought Canelo won a 7-5 or 8-4 kind of decision. Vs trout, I thought Canelo edged it mainly with the knockdown being the difference. Vs Lara, I thought Lara deserved the decision but knew he wouldn't get it vs the bigger name, especially considering how much he moved. It just seems like with certain judges, they filled their cards out before the fight even started, but yes, that's been boxings history. But with my original post, my point was, no way Chavez Jr gets a decision so he better try for the ko as he's supposedly planning.

Comment

Working...
                      X