No announcement yet.

Indongo beats Garcia easy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    I think Garcia can beat him by KO. There are 36 minutes in a 12 round fight and Garcia will find a way to land his bombs. Burns can't punch so Indongo fought him accordingly. He can't make many mistakes against Garcia.
    ... Garcia should fight Postol or Troyanovsky first at 140...

Comment

Why is Mikey so quick to move up to 140 to fight Crawford, Indongo, Pacquiao? They're harder fights than Linares, yes absolutely, but picking up that 135 championship would be great, or wait to see if Lomachenko comes up in his next fight to fight Flanagan, then fight him, but in the meantime fight Linares. Maybe he can't make 135 anymore and can't for all that to unfold. That type of timeline unfortunately takes about a year to finish in today's boxing.

Then again, maybe he feels that taking on an aging Pacquiao and possibly beating him far outweighs taking a 135 championship vs Linares and then sticking around to face Flanagan-Lomachenko winner.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        i will never understand the indongo hype. the guy was tripping over his feet at times against burns. lets see what happens when he throws them looping shots at garcia, mikey will take his head off. beating a shot ricky burns doesnt mean much.
        Flavor of the month, by next year he'll most likely be an afterthought.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          Thats what i will predict and if they ever will fight. Indongo cruises a 9-3 easy win. Too much speed and reach.
          Lol, no!
          I doubt Indongo even remains with that belt for very long, you're all seeing smoke and mirrors, he just beat Burns who isn't world class level, in fact, he shouldn't have even had those belts he did!
          Relikh clearly beat Burns and got robbed, I hate Danny boy, but I would put the house on him sparking someone out like Indongo who is open for Garcia crazy winging hooks.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
            Flavor of the month, by next year he'll most likely be an afterthought.
            End of thread.

Comment

Indongo has quickly become my spirit animal.

The Indonger is coming mfers!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Jong-Un View Post
                (...)
                I doubt Indongo even remains with that belt for very long(...)
                ... in fact, Indongo holds three belts at this moment...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... in fact, Indongo holds three belts at this moment...
                  Yeah, It was Burns who got gifted two belts before that fight wasn't it?

Comment

Working...
                  X