Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo on Golovkin: I Have Never Been Intimidated By Anything!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    alvared is the most famous mexican boxing coward ever doe
    Don't lie him and Floyd is one of the 5 fights you ever saw in your life

Comment

This picture is just so terrible. Whoever suggested this pose should have their computer confiscated and checked.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
        "From the age of 15 I have fought with bigger and stronger boxers than myself". I wonder if Canelita has ever been the lighter man in the ring? I´m not sure even Jr will out weigh him come fight night.. but I think the ginger will be a lot better at 164 (or 160) than he´s been 154 or 155. - I hope Jr weighs in at 166 and pays the penalty in cash right then and there, enters the ring 190 and bullies the siht out of Canelita. Upsets are always good for the sport and there´s nothing funnier than a cherry pick gone wrong.
        And YET Mr. 154-168 couldn't do ANYTHING UNDER 160 with the MUCH , MUCH bigger man??? How FKN ****** are you???

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          Golovkin wanted nothing to do with Canelo at 155

and at 160, you can't even pay Golovkin to fight him

Canelo is a beast

Golovkin is gonna get it when it's time to cash out
          GGGGTards claim Canelo is like 215 lbs on fight night??? Yet has ZERO problems making 154 on a CALIBRATED scale??? Yet Mr. 154-168 and is SUPPOSEDLY "Tiny Tim"??? Can't weigh less then Canelo??? WTF??? Is Canelo an X-Men???

Comment

I JUST found out what GGG is SCARED ****LESS of....

Mr. 154-168 but NEVER less or MORE then 160???

Comment

End of the day. After Jacobs a B-Class Fighter lost a controversial decision to GGG I have ZERO doubt Ward would of made Lil G look ******!!!! And they EVER do fight BETTING on Ward is the BEST 401K plan EVER

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                End of the day. After Jacobs a B-Class Fighter lost a controversial decision to GGG I have ZERO doubt Ward would of made Lil G look ******!!!! And they EVER do fight BETTING on Ward is the BEST 401K plan EVER
                Ward is a bigger light heavyweight than GGG is a middleweight, so it's very hard to imagine that fight. Ward walks around at 200 pounds and said he struggles to make 175. GGG walks around at 175 and has said he could make 154. Comparing someone smaller than Jermall Charlo (who just fought at 154) to someone who struggles to make 175 is difficult to imagine.

How much size would GGG put on to make this fantasy fight with Ward? How big would the size difference be in the ring? What would GGG weigh? Tell me that and I can give a more accurate opinion of who would win. And who would ref the fight? How would the fight be reffed? We know most of Ward's success is based on biased or corrupt reffing that allows him to cheat in most of his fights. Would this also be the case vs GGG?

I know one thing, if GGG and Ward were the same size, GGG would win probably easier than he did against Jacobs, because Ward does not have the power or length that Jacobs has. GGG-Ward, if they were the same size, GGG wins by either knockout or UD even if the ref lets Ward foul all night, and GGG wins by knockout for sure if the ref enforces a clean fight.

Comment

Take my belt doe

Comment

Take my belt. I am not intimidated though.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      It's funny reading the comments from all you haters on here. None of you fools have ever accomplished anything in life and it eats at you fools that another man has succeeded when you fools couldn't. You guys keep saying Canelo is afraid of g string, he vacated the belt, he's an embarrassment, blah, blah, blah..
                      Boxing is a business you fools! Him dropping the belt was a business move! Why the **** would he give up millions of dollars just to make you fools happy?? End of the day you fools don't care about any boxer. If a boxer gets seriously hurt or even killed in the ring all you fools are just gonna move on and find someone else's **** to swing on.
                      Me on the other hand I understand that boxing is a business and a boxer has to look out for themselves and make the most money for themselves and their families while they can.
                      I've been in plenty of fights in my life. Lost a few, won a shet load of them! But I know what it feels like to get punched in the face. That's why I have no problem with Canelo dropping that belt. Cause he's trying to capitalize and make the most money for himself.
                      You fools have never been socked in the mouth before cause you fools always run from a fight but yet you want another man to fight another man for whatever amount of money just to entertain you cowards...
                      **** off with that shet! You punks are all a joke! Till you mother****ers actually get socked in the mouth repeatedly then you fools will never know what it feels like to fight for a living. If you did then you would understand why Canelo is trying to make the most money for himself.
                      Till then all you haters can go choke on a ****!

So what you are saying is that Canelo should not fight GGG because he will get hurt and his career would end with another L on his record, so he should fight lesser opposition just to cash on in, heck no, we pay and we demand what we think are the best fights, the best vs the best, besides that, Boxers know what are they getting in to when they become PRO, that's why is a high risk high reward sport, we as the viewers pay to see them perform, and the Canelo vs GGG fight is what everyone wants to see, by your logic, it seems that is totally fine that Canelo keeps bullying other fighters being the heavier fighter which can seriously hurt the fighter with lesser weight or in the Chavez Jr fight bring him down to a division he does not fight to have him weight drained, which also can potentially hurt him. there is no Honor in that, he is not a warrior and in no way represent the great Mexican fighters, he is a overhyped overrated fighter made to look good in handicapped fights.

I know that Canelo is a good boxer, but until he steps up against opposition his size, weight and talent I wont have him high in the list of good or great fighters, he is just a hype-job until he proves different.
                      Last edited by Goyotronico; 04-21-2017, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X