Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Feels 100% Ready For Spence After Testing Eye in Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    Kelly "The Terminator" Brook...

I really hope he is 100% cause I want him to win. If he loses fair and square then fair play to Spence. But I'd hate to see this place hype the **** out of Spence if he wins cause of some eye bs.

Comment

Originally posted by a5pe4 View Post
      And he hasn't fought in 10 years loll
      That's even fantastic.. Kell thinks this guy is a killa just like this Spencer kid..

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        I really hope he is 100% cause I want him to win. If he loses fair and square then fair play to Spence. But I'd hate to see this place hype the **** out of Spence if he wins cause of some eye bs.
        Yeah, I actually like Kell as a fighter & I'm rooting for him to win.. It's a different story that he talks funny af..

Comment

Originally posted by a5pe4 View Post
          And he hasn't fought in 10 years loll
          That's even fantastic.. Kell thinks this guy is a killa just like this Spencer kid..
          Yeah, I actually like Kell as a fighter & I'm rooting for him to win.. It's a different story that he talks funny af..
          The fact that they got this guy for sparring is VERY telling. A definite red flag IMO.

Comment

kell brook wont ever lose to a southpaw....

Comment

Looking forward to this fight. Spence will be elite if he beats Brook at this stage. I wouldn't mind seeing him get beat either.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Kell is working with ISIS.
                Lol. I have to change my pick to Kell Brook (Spence beheaded on CNN) Tko.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  If Spence re-injures Brook's eye, people will say "It never healed from the GGG fight" instead of "Spence had the power to shatter Brook's eye, AGAIN." If the eye plays into any type of a win for Spence, I can see fans saying that Brook would have won if it weren't for blah blah blah..

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    kell brook wont ever lose to a southpaw....
                    Brook hasn't faced anything close to a top level southpaw lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                      Sorry but I can't see the scenario you painted panning out.

Spence has endless stamina, the guy has an extremely high work rate and he doesn't tire at all. He keeps throwing non stop and he increases the number of punches thrown/and landed every round, and his pace just keeps going higher and higher until he stops the opponent.

Brook on the other hand showed in the GGG fight that he doesn't like a high pace and he was slowing down considerably, not even throwing anymore by the time he got stopped and not moving around anywhere near as he was earlier.

At the fact that Spence is in the top three most consistent and powerful body punchers in the world and I can't fathom the idea of Brook outboxing Spence in the late rounds.

Brook without of shadow of doubt in my mind has to win the earlier rounds and get a head start otherwise it will be game over for him.
                      Valid points however we have yet to see how relentless Spence will be with someone who can also crack. He hasnt faced any punchers that i can recall and because of that hes been able to just walk right thru whatevers thrown at him. Brook has decent power and is also the faster of the two in my opinion. I'm expecting brook to use a lot of movement and counter.

As far as the GGG fight, brook slowed down after taking one too many punches from a mw. Brook is 154lber fighting at ww as is Spence Imo. Spence hits hard he doesn't hit as hard as GGG.

But like I said in my previous post Spence can win I just don't forsee him out boxing brook he's gotta get the K.O. or batter Brook for 7 or 8 rounds to get the decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X