Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Feels 100% Ready For Spence After Testing Eye in Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fantasy5021 View Post
    Am i the only one who thinks Brook is going to get destroyed?? I mean he beat porter and porter is ok hes not great by any means. Brook showed balls vs GGG but only got the crap beat out of him and that beating probably took a toll on his body. Who else has be beaten or faced that is good? I get it, the same can be said about Spence but man oh man hes the real deal! Spence by KO or complete domination of 12 rounds.
    Porter is a very good level of fighter, he deserved the win over Thurman who is rated as number 1 in the welterweight division, but politics played its thing.
    The same fight plan Brook had for Porter will be needed for Spence, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
      "has a full time job driving for the ambulance service, mainly getting the elderly to hospital for their appointments."

Something to be proud of!!
      Im not trying to bash his job or what he does. Im simply saying that sparring this guy is HARDLY an indicator of his eye being 100%.
      Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
      David Haye was 100% against Tony Bellew apparently, only fight night will show truly how much making 147 and that loss to GGG has affected Kell Brook or If it's affected him at all.
      Exactly. No athlete will ever come out and say I have this or that problem.

Imagine you want to go watch this fight live but havent bought your ticket yet. Then the fighter comes saying he is not 100%. Would you waste your money to go watch this dude under perform?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Some background info on the dude:

http://boxrec.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89159

An ambulance driver...

13-0 (1 KO) , damn feather fisted too

Comment

Maybe surgery techniques have improved???

When someone damages their orbital bone typically it's not stronger even after being repaired. Maybe things have changed in last few years however normally it's easier to damage or swelling/bruising issues occur more readily.

Comment

Porter is good IMO. hes not elite though. i dont think Thurman is elite either. I think thurman won that fight 7-5. Not sure what the score cards were but i had thurman winning that for sure. Regardless, i just dont see how brook is going to beat Spence. but i just hope its a good fight and challenges the young stud

Comment

My head says Spence but my penis says Brook.

Comment

I see Spence working the body and countering upstairs when Kell opens up.. Kell will catch Spence with 1-2s while he uses his hand guards and stagnant head movement.. Kell will use more movement with Spence to attempt to avoid the jabs to the midsection and left hooks to the body.. Kell will slip the uppercuts in a few times but Spence handles them well.. Spence will be the aggressor and press the pace of the fight from the opening bell.. Kell is fatigued from the landed body work and slows in movement but is still near his punching output from the earlier rounds, just with less pop, in the later rounds.. Spence tries to walk down Brook by the championship rounds and opens his defense somewhat to get Kell to come in.. Spence closes the last rounds and win on the cards, 7-5.. If there is a KO, it will be by Spence in the championship rounds..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post

And he hasn't fought in 10 years loll

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post

"I got hit by a feather duster and received no damage. My eye is 110%."

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      "I got hit by a feather duster and received no damage. My eye is 110%."
                      Kelly "The Terminator" Brook...

Comment

Working...
                      X