No announcement yet.

Porter looking suspect as hell here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    ^This. In that atmosphere, you're drinking, getting high, you don't put a whole lot of thought into people's motivations. I used to party a lot and you have to keep yourself alert because people that are weird get REAL weird when it's 4am and they've been snorting rails all night. Chicks too...

I've got a hundred stories but one that comes to mind is this couple I met at the corner bar. They seemed cool and had coke so I went to their place under the "get more coke" ploy. She got crazy violent on him right in front of me while she told him how she was going to take me into the bedroom and fuq me, and he was getting off on her saying this. I guess that was "their thing". I got the fuk out of there as soon as they started down the hall.

When you meet strangers who are on rock or meth for days on end, some people get into gunplay, some want to go out and either rape or beat the shyt out of someone. There's a lot of weird fukers out there. Brook's story screams of late night drug culture BS. If you have the money for the stuff, you become a freak magnet.
    The only thing that makes sense to me, is Brook, probably not sober, tried to rape the dude. Would explain the hush hush attitude much better than coke IMO. At any rate, I thought this was about Porter looking slow on the pads or something, lol.

Comment

OK ok this Brook **** has me in tears Lmaooooo. Especially the fact that he didn't bother to even try to pursue justice. Just tried to sweep the entire thing under the rug.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        OK ok this Brook **** has me in tears Lmaooooo. Especially the fact that he didn't bother to even try to pursue justice. Just tried to sweep the entire thing under the rug.
        Funny **** for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
          The only thing that makes sense to me, is Brook, probably not sober, tried to rape the dude. Would explain the hush hush attitude much better than coke IMO. At any rate, I thought this was about Porter looking slow on the pads or something, lol.
          Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          When I first saw the rumors I said everyone was full of shyt. Then, I went on a fact hunt and was like, "Oh, this dude was up to some shyt!"

Guy nearly ends your career and you'd prefer to forget about it? Lol
          What, is this a bear attack where you don't blame the animal? Because otherwise, you're letting an attempted murderer go for no particular reason...

Why was his thigh so easily accessible to stab anyway?? Defensive wounds are typically to the hands and forearms. Does a boxer have no reflexes? Or, your thigh was just out there, with your arms out to the side?
          Yea, *wink*....

Comment

A well educated, well spoken black man = gay, apparently.

It's called being well spoken, friendly, and having a good upbringing and good supportive parents. This may produce non-hood black men, or "gay" black men in the eyes of hoodrats.
            Legends456 Legends456 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              A well educated, well spoken black man = gay, apparently.

It's called being well spoken, friendly, and having a good upbringing and good supportive parents. This may produce non-hood black men, or "gay" black men in the eyes of hoodrats.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post

His whole mannerisms and the way he interacts with the lightskin dude at 0:30. Looks like they got a thang going on smh.

I've been hella suspicious of Porter for a while. Don't know what it is he just gives off a certain "vibe"
                Who fawking cares if he is gay? Are you pissed cause some other dude is hitting it? You sad that showtime Shaun isn't bending you over?

Comment

Working...
                X