Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is more likely to be remembered 20 years from now? A guy who retired undefeted mu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Show these lists of people that knows boxing that didn't have him in the top 30. YOU don't count you don't know shit, that's quite clear.

You make claims and have zero evidence to back it up.
    Noboxing fan would have had any reason to put nelo top ten.
    Looming at his CV at the time I don't see a reason why he'd be top 30.
    I don't know what other people lists are. Don't care. But do know anyone putting him top 10 is Floyd fan most likely

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Noboxing fan would have had any reason to put nelo top ten.
      Looming at his CV at the time I don't see a reason why he'd be top 30.
      I don't know what other people lists are. Don't care. But do know anyone putting him top 10 is Floyd fan most likely
      So you don't have any? So why are you claiming they didn't have him top 30? GTFOH you bellend. You admitted you're a liar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Fighter of his era>>>>>Fighter of the decade. Check out experts lists after 2015, most have Mayweather ahead of Pacquiao.

No shame in being 2nd best.
        FIGHTER OF THE DECADE is the award they give every decade to the best fighter of every decade. maybe floyds era is 2015-2016 era.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Your not stupid. Your trolling.
          Nelo was green. He wasn't in Barrera's class. The fact that he wasnt top 30 pfp is evidence of that.
          Nelo wasn't in Barrera's class in the same way Donny laklonde isn't in Duran's class.
          Dont matter lalonde is bigger.
          Stop trolling. Being in wars don't make you past prime. It makes you battle proven. It might take a few years off your career if you have too many though. But being in wars don't make you past prime. Barrera was coming off 8 wins. He was amongst best in the world at the time. Beating prince hamed.
          Nelo is still aiming to be as good as barera was back then.
          PAC is greater than Floyd in un bias peoples lists. Floyd was all about zero. Cw with nelo further diminiushes win as well.. People say Floyd could have beast him without it as well? So why didn't you then? Can't expect to get credit without riusk!
          The whole point of nelo v Floyd being interesting was size difference not cos nelo was great. Then Floyd takes interest awasy with cw
          How are you green when you've had 42 fights and have been a professional for 8 years? That's just silly. You can't do anything for 8 years and still be considered green. Barrera was coming off of 8 wins when he fought Manny but Canelo was coming off of 42 straight wins when he fought Floyd! See the hypocrisy in your statement?

And no, most unbiased people don't have Manny above Floyd. ESPN ranked Floyd ahead of Manny in their pound for pound lists of best fighters in the last 25 years. Even Boxrec has Floyd above Manny all time on their all time lists right now. So stop with the delusions.

Comment

• Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
            Multiple weight divisions? Pac holds the record for titles won in the most weight divisions (8.)

Floyd will always largely be known for ducking Pac until Pac grew old and diminished.
            kill yourself worthless pac-tard

Comment

• this thread proves my point on why the pac-tards need to burn in hell.

Comment

Working...
              X