Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora: Joseph Parker Has Boxed Nobodies, I'd Beat Him Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow parker really gets no respect from most pommy boxing folk does he ? chisora is ****e parker cleans him out no problem , you guys seem to rate Joshua as the goat already when hes fought no one of note at all yet just wait awhile parker has talent hes still young and improving .

Comment

Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
      wow parker really gets no respect from most pommy boxing folk does he ? chisora is ****e parker cleans him out no problem , you guys seem to rate Joshua as the goat already when hes fought no one of note at all yet just wait awhile parker has talent hes still young and improving .
      I apologise on behalf of my fellow Poms

All brainwashed, ive literally seen em say Juicehua is already the GOAT
      They are going to lose their minds when he stops a shot to shot, gunshy, inactive 41 year old

Comment

6.ft 4 and 250 pounds of muscle . He ain't small . U think he looks small kuz all you Pom fighters are Fat ****s lol

Comment

Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
          Of boxers I'd expect would get the least hate from foreign fans, Parker was top of my list. He's affable, doesn't talk massive amounts of shit, has a crowd pleasing style and looks to be willing to fight anyone in the division. I should have realised boxing fans are completely illogical retards.

Comment

David Haye said that Takam>Chisora. He sparred Takam in preparation for Chisora and said that the sparring was much tougher than the actual fight itself.

Comment

Working...
            X