Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julius Indongo Dominates Ricky Burns To Unify WBA, IBF, IBO Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julius Indongo Dominates Ricky Burns To Unify WBA, IBF, IBO Belts

Glasgow, Scotland - In a battle for the WBA, IBF, IBO junior welterweight titles, Julius Indongo (22-0, 11 KOs) put on a boxing clinic in dominating three division world champion Ricky Burns (41-6-1, 14 KOs) to easily secure a twelve round unanimous decision. The scores were 120-108, 118-110, 116-112.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-15-2017, 05:54 PM.

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    Didn't see a thread, so figured I'd start one, sorry if it's not as official as what we normally have, but I'm no expert with this stuff. Undercard just started about half an hour ago.
    no worries homie

im about to make the rbr thread for the sullivan barrera fight for tonights hbo fight

Comment

Okolie looks like Deontay Wilder when he turned pro. Got nailed with a few good ones there. Probably a good job the Henshaw debut bout fell through

Comment

So Okolie won by 1st rd KO in his fight, but ate some shots he shouldn't have from a random Polish dude and was even briefly rocked before scoring the KO. He's definitely got skills, but they need to keep him busy while taking it slow with the level of opposition for him for a while. He'll be back in a couple weeks on the Wembley card

Comment

i cba to watch this ****e card, but did charlie flynn win? i had a bet on him.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            He should still be coming up later if I'm not mistaken

Comment

Scotty Cardle already drops the guy with 1ko and the ridiculous tattoo across his chest.

Comment

what time is the bums vs inbongo fight???

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                  what time is the bums vs inbongo fight???

its 'inDONGo' surely?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    Technical draw according to the Matchroom twitter

Comment

Working...
                    X