Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Wants to Fight the Burns-Indongo Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Wants to Fight the Burns-Indongo Winner

NEW YORK There wasn't much demand for a rematch once Terence Crawford defeated Ricky Burns three years ago. Crawford won the WBO world lightweight title in convincing fashion from Burns in Glasgow, Scotland, and the scorecards reflected the thorough nature of Crawford's victory (117-111, 116-112, 116-112). If Burns beats Julius Indongo on Saturday, however, a Crawford-Burns rematch would become an important option for Crawford because it would represent an opportunity to become boxing's undisputed 140-pound champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guy is being limited by Top Rank.I love what they did with his career early on but he should've left to get better fights when when his contract was up.

Several of the greats had to leave Bob at some point. He should've taken note.

I'm getting bored with these lopsided fights.

Comment

I'd be up for that. I think TC beats both but he would become a unified champ and thats what boxing needs. Ideally it would be better for him to move up but if he doesnt want to, this is the nest best step.

Comment

It will be good if Crawford takes all the titles, but i hope Indongo beat Burns, boxing wouldn't buy Crawford vs Burns 2 and i think Crawford beats both of them, but his resume would get stronger vs Indongo .

Comment

He should definitely do it, it would be great for his legacy

Comment

If its Indongo, fine. Burns would be a waste of time.

Comment

do it and become undisputed champ that's always a good thing. but just think about how bad the 140 division is if burns becomes unified champ lol it would be the worst division in boxing. burns is complete garbage.

Comment

this guy needs to quit hiding at 140, such a crap division. either go down or go up.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  this guy needs to quit hiding at 140, such a crap division. either go down or go up.
                  Gennady Golovkin fans sure are precious.

Comment

Unification is always a good goal. Respect

Comment

Working...
                    X