Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J. Prince To Putin: Ward-Kovalev Will Be a Massacre, KO Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Putin better accept or otherwise J Prince and his goons will come to Moscow with baseball bats and start cracking skulls.

You don't to feel Dat Houston rage, Vlad. You don't want dem problems.

Comment

Its time to shut up..lol

Comment

Lmao he's out his mind all this is doing is making Andres KO more painful, and it won't hurt prince I'm sure he's taking atleast 33% of wards cut 😂

Comment

Does J Prince know that Putin is pissed off these days?... After Trump bombed his ass in Syria?

Anyway, Prince is doing the right job...

Comment

This statistic better shut up before Putin orders an assassination.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              They found out in round 4 and until the fight was over that kovalev is one dimensional and not good enough to defeat a pure boxer. Does that make sense to you ?
              It's pretty worrying for the sake of your mental health, that your own post make sense to you

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                can someone take the microphone off of this clown. ward will wrestle, clinch and fight negatviely as he always does.
                I wish they would ban your pole smoking azz from this site too, all you're here for is as a buttlovekin cheerleader, and he's old news now that he barely got by jacobs, I guess you're gonna jump on kovalev train now right? Hoping the next guy will beat the guy who punked your boyfriend. Just like I'm sure you did (on a different alt) I'm sure with Mayweather...just wishing the next guy would beat him.

Comment

This J.Prince certainly is a character. He's spicing things up.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                    I wish they would ban your pole smoking azz from this site too, all you're here for is as a buttlovekin cheerleader, and he's old news now that he barely got by jacobs, I guess you're gonna jump on kovalev train now right? Hoping the next guy will beat the guy who punked your boyfriend. Just like I'm sure you did (on a different alt) I'm sure with Mayweather...just wishing the next guy would beat him.
                    plenty of fighters i like, not just the eastern euros. im a true boxing fan.

Comment

I can't stop laughing, when Ward last time knocked out anyone? I'm sure Ward will out wrestle Kovalev...

Comment

Working...
                      X