Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Canelo, Chavez Jr. Break Through Donald Trump's Wall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow... that commercial was gay as hell...

Comment

War canelo

Comment

Ignorance is off the charts with this one...
        "Not every Mexican is what President Trump has labeled them." Sadly, people are stupid enough to just nod their heads and agree, even though he's never labeled "every Mexican".

The commercial itself... Are they battling for the earth or having a boxing match??

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Ignorance is off the charts with this one...
          "Not every Mexican is what President Trump has labeled them." Sadly, people are stupid enough to just nod their heads and agree, even though he's never labeled "every Mexican".

The commercial itself... Are they battling for the earth or having a boxing match??
          I think Trump said they are sending over their criminals and rapists. If this were true, the American and Mexican border is a symbiotic end zone like no other place in the world because there's a nice reformation happening for many centuries. Too bad this doesn't exist in Europe and Asia

Comment

I feel like if I were Mexican I would find that commercial pretty insulting. Like even our millionaire world famous athletes are illegal aliens trying to sneak across deserts and that's the epitome of our 'warrior culture'. It's like promoting a fight between 2 black guys by showing them stalking women to the fight venue each toting a watermelon under his arm.

I guess any buzz is good buzz nowadays though.

Comment

Chavez Jr is huge

Comment

He hasn't built **** yet. What the hell are they talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  I feel like if I were Mexican I would find that commercial pretty insulting. Like even our millionaire world famous athletes are illegal aliens trying to sneak across deserts and that's the epitome of our 'warrior culture'. It's like promoting a fight between 2 black guys by showing them stalking women to the fight venue each toting a watermelon under his arm.

I guess any buzz is good buzz nowadays though.
                  Is that what's it's like? Hmmm, I don't follow.

Comment

I'm speechless...

Who approved this commercial? We've seen some pretty terrible commercials in boxing but this is right up at the top of the list.

Comment

It's bad enough being ginger but being dwarf ginger is a double bummer !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X