Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He wasnt caught because he masked it.

Comment

Originally posted by pacphobia View Post
      Although Bradley muscles are impressive, and might rise an eyebrow on some people, he's not packing a roids gut.

Comment

he doesnt have a beer belly though. look at berto's stomach. that shiiet looks like it has air in it lol.

Comment

GH is so subtle and takes so long to manifest it's effects that you wouldn't see it for a 1-fight usage. That gut is because he was obviously eating a lot more to pack on the extra muscle he has there. No matter what drugs you're using, you still gotta eat a lot if you want to put on muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            GH is so subtle and takes so long to manifest it's effects that you wouldn't see it for a 1-fight usage. That gut is because he was obviously eating a lot more to pack on the extra muscle he has there. No matter what drugs you're using, you still gotta eat a lot if you want to put on muscle.
            we got cheaters eating a lot in boxing. we have to clean this up.

Comment

I usually try not making judgement by looking at pics be the first moment I saw that gut I started thinking some hgh was involved

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                Although Bradley muscles are impressive, and might rise an eyebrow on some people, he's not packing a roids gut.
                or packing any power....

Comment

I'd correlate that with his vegan diet.

Comment

He probably used it in the past, and now has that permanent side effect.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      He probably used it in the past, and now has that permanent side effect.
                      That gut is permanent? I can't remember much on the subject but I thought it was a side-effect of being on the stuff. My memory is something something HGH, something something insulin, water retention and stuff.... not clear at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X