Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anytime a Crab Manages to Crawl Out of the Bucket, the Haters Ensue...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
    I disagree. He's getting a lot of uncalled for hate. Yes, there are fans who go too far with the praise, but nearly every thread about Loma has a few hit and runs who chant "but Salido" and piss off. Same thing with GGG. I've noticed that it irks manly American fans; they resent Europe taking over boxing.
    Lol nobody hates Lomachenko. People are disagreeing with others saying he has surpassed an ATG. That's not hate, it's a disagreement. You guys are overreacting. 99% of posters acknowledge he's great at what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Lol nobody hates Lomachenko. People are disagreeing with others saying he has surpassed an ATG. That's not hate, it's a disagreement. You guys are overreacting. 99% of posters acknowledge he's great at what he does.
      Why is it so wrong to say he's better than a ATG when Mayweather, himself, said:

"I see Loma going further than I went...if you look at..what...his fights he already shown more skill...gotta give credit where credit is due" - FM

Comment

Why is it so wrong to say he's better than a ATG when Mayweather, himself, said:

"I see Loma going further than I went...if you look at..what...his fights he already shown more skill...gotta give credit where credit is due" - FM
        It's not "wrong". People just disagree, which is not "hate".

Yes, Floyd praises some fighters, it happens. He's praised Chad Dawson, Adrien Broner, Roman Gonzalez, Juan Manuel Marquez (when JMM was at 126). Floyd disses some fighters, he praises some fighters. Lomachenko is just another fighter he praised. He sees Lomachenko going further then he went, that's a great compliment..does it mean that Lomachenko has surpassed Floyd and is greater than Floyd? Nope. Can I disagree with people who are saying that without being called a hater? Am I allowed to be a Lomachenko supporter while also not believing he has surpassed Floyd or is already an ATG or is P4P #1?

Comment

Yes, Floyd praises some fighters, it happens. He's praised Chad Dawson, Adrien Broner, Roman Gonzalez, Juan Manuel Marquez (when JMM was at 126). Floyd disses some fighters, he praises some fighters. Lomachenko is just another fighter he praised. He sees Lomachenko going further then he went, that's a great compliment..does it mean that Lomachenko has surpassed Floyd and is greater than Floyd? Nope. Can I disagree with people who are saying that without being called a hater? Am I allowed to be a Lomachenko supporter while also not believing he has surpassed Floyd or is already an ATG or is P4P #1?
          But why disagree at all? What benefit do you get from killing the vibe? Let time prove if we're wrong or not. Silence is golden.

Comment

So the posters who constantly harp on the Salido loss aren't hating? maybe we should define hating. Haha. Would the folks who constantly bring up the first Castillo fight hating? The word gets thrown around a lot. Sure. But some of it clearly is hatred and nothing more. The main point to the thread was that the hate actually works in a fighter's favor. I'm not complaining about it. I'm saying it means that Loma is really getting traction. Some of it is constructive criticism but you're telling me the "Salido doe" crap, which I have seen plenty of, is not hating?

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
              So the posters who constantly harp on the Salido loss aren't hating? maybe we should define hating. Haha. Would the folks who constantly bring up the first Castillo fight hating? The word gets thrown around a lot. Sure. But some of it clearly is hatred and nothing more. The main point to the thread was that the hate actually works in a fighter's favor. I'm not complaining about it. I'm saying it means that Loma is really getting traction. Some of it is constructive criticism but you're telling me the "Salido doe" crap, which I have seen plenty of, is not hating?
              They're bringing up the Salido loss when posters bring up that Lomachenko has surpassed Floyd. Fair point. People always "hate" on Floyd by saying the opinion that he lost to Castillo. I mean it's an opinion, which I don't mind, but since we redefined hate, then there you go.

Comment

But why disagree at all? What benefit do you get from killing the vibe? Let time prove if we're wrong or not. Silence is golden.
                Wait what? So posters can make threads about a fighter being greater and more accomplished than another, right now (yes, they're saying Loma is currently greater), and other posters who disagree should stay quiet?

Then you don't even know what this forum is for then, it's to discuss boxing.

Talk about anything boxing related here. Where the boxing discussion is always Non Stop!
                Google's definition of discussion:

dis·cus·sion
                dəˈskəSH(ə)n/
                noun
                noun: discussion

the action or process of talking about something, typically in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas.
                "the proposals are not a blueprint but ideas for discussion"
                a conversation or debate about a certain topic.
                plural noun: discussions
                "discussions about environmental improvement programs"
                synonyms: conversation, talk, dialogue, discourse, conference, debate, exchange of views, consultation, deliberation; More
                powwow, chat, tête-à-tête, heart-to-heart, huddle;
                negotiations, parley;
                informalconfab, chitchat, rap (session), skull session, bull session;
                formalconfabulation, colloquy
                "a long discussion with her husband"
                a detailed treatment of a particular topic in speech or writing.
                synonyms: examination, exploration, analysis, study; More

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                  What I've been reading is more of a Lomachenko-Mayweather rivalry which is all really kind of stupid since he's retired.
                  Lol, that's the dumbest thing, why would there even be a rivarly??? Mayweather hasn't fought at 130 in almost two decades

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                    Lol, that's the dumbest thing, why would there even be a rivarly??? Mayweather hasn't fought at 130 in almost two decades
                    Haha. Right?

Comment

When GGG defeated Proksa, many threads were made about him being better than Hagler, Hopkins and other past MW greats. Someone disagreeing with that is not "hating".
                      You are the typical GGG hater, who loves to troll and post lies and bullshit to discredit GGG or accuse his fans of stuff that didnt even happen. Also generalizing people into certain groups, just shows how disconnected you are to society.

Post some prove or links of the bull**** you are claiming, otherwise keep your myths and fantasies to your similar positioned troll buddies, the NSB degenerates.

I bet you got nothing but excuses.

Comment

Working...
                      X