Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Reveals That He Nearly Left Chavez Jr. After Argument

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw an interview they made to his father and his father said he still had some doubts about jr training. Like maybe in some day he can **** up everything he has done... "you never know with bipolars" he said. But he also said that as fair as he knew, everything was fine and he was training hard, and hoped that nothing changes until the fight.

Comment

If Chavez was 100% comitted and in shape he will give canelo trouble with his size. But maybe that won't happen

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        Lol damn. Why the conviction? Is it Heredia's unfamiliarity with VADA (Don't remember a fighter of his ever undergoing VADA) or what?
        I just think the odds Junior is using a banned substance to get his weight so low + his knuckleheadedness = a high probability of him coming up dirty at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I just think the odds Junior is using a banned substance to get his weight so low + his knuckleheadedness = a high probability of him coming up dirty at some point.
          Lol I figured. My other guess was just Jr.'s dumbassery.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Nacho Reveals That He Nearly Left Chavez Jr. After Argument

Hall of Fame trainer Nacho Beristain revealed that he had a verbal clash at the ongoing training camp with former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. The came is taking place at the Otomi Ceremonial Center in Mexico. Their dispute got to the point where Nacho told Chavez Jr. that he would not accompany him to Las Vegas for the scheduled fight with Canelo Alvarez, which takes place on May 6th at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
            [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Chavez Jr. is just one of those spur of the moment guys.

Comment

Good move by nacho. ****** knew he had no other choice, especially at the last minute

Comment

come jr stay focused. give yourself a shot to get some respect. nacho already earned his.

Comment

Chavez does what Chavez wants. You can't put him in a box. Let him be Junior. Hes wreckless and unpredictable. The key is to harness it until the fight. Roach was the only one that came close to tapping the potential

Comment

Lol spoiled brat!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X