Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

J. Prince tells "Sergio" keep it in the ring if u don't want trouble outside the ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J. Prince tells "Sergio" keep it in the ring if u don't want trouble outside the ring

He's been calling him "Sergio" the past three press conferences

If you aren't familiar with James Prince it's probably because nobody in boxing dares to write anything negative about him. He made his money selling exotic cars in Houston (wink..wink) and started a rap label (rap-a-lot records) made more millions in real estate, restaurants, management, his son manages Drake as well as other artists. One of the first boxers he managed was Floyd Mayweather, that didn't turn out to well for Floyd but you never hear Floyd say a bad thing about him.

“We were at dinner one night and I got a call that there was a disturbance in my gym,” Arum told Dan LeBatard and Bomani Jones. “Floyd apparently had asked us not to do a fight in October but to do it in December after James Prince’s contract with him had run out. The disturbance in my gym was that some people came over, with or without the knowledge of James Prince, and proceeded to break a couple of heads of people in Mayweather’s camp with baseball bats. So the gym was splattered with blood. Floyd came to my office the next day and he said, ‘Prince wants his money from the fight that’s coming up.’ I said, ‘Fine, if that’s what you want. I’ll write him a letter of credit.’ Floyd said, ‘Prince don’t do no letters of credit. You better send the cash.’ So I wrote a check, and I made a contract with Prince’s lawyer and he got paid the money that he said he was entitled to as Floyd’s manager.”

Arum went on to say that Prince was always very “business-like” when he worked with him, and he referred to Prince as a “man of his word.” He also said that he didn’t know whether or not Mayweather and Prince had experienced a falling out at the time. But he did say that, at the end of the day, Prince ended up getting paid roughly $600,000 for…something.
    This is the one man in boxing that nobody says a bad word about.

yea i though he was saying sergio lol

Comment

Sergio got them *****s in the streets too you know. The dudes he used to rob back in the day are part of his crew now.

Comment

"What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' Russians, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', Van Damme poster boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass."

Comment

KOvalev shook!!

Comment

yep

Yea he got an award

Comment

J Prince is not somebody you fuck with...from 50 to Diddy to anybody...he makes them back down, J Prince is an OG Legend, from when I was 10 years old I've been hearing stories about this dude and watchin' him check dudes...he's backed from every state and got real estate and political connections around the globe...kov don't want that problem because knowing J Prince he got Russians on deck too!

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                yea i though he was saying sergio lol
                They've already got a ppv behind them and Prince still can't (rather, can't be bothered to) learn the guy's name.

I'm not a fan of Prince or anything but he kills me the way he just says whatever the fk he wants. He was selling the first fight as some sort of biblical war. One of those classic characters that makes boxing so colorful.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Yea he got an award
                  Yeah seemed really suspect but I hear he does do good things from time to time after enslaving the 99%.

Comment

Until "Sergio" turns around and smacks him onto the floor. Then dude will have to change out dem underwears for a fresh pair.

Comment

Working...
                    X